Buy an Annual Pass to Crealy
An Annual Membership to Crealy includes unlimited visits throughout the year (open 361 days a year), as well as other benefits including special discounts across the park. Members can fuel their adventures with 15% off at the many food outlets across the park and can stock up on gift shop goodies with 15% off in the gift shop too. Please note, it is important that you bring your membership card with you each time you visit, otherwise you will be charged £3 for a replacement card.
Crealy Members can also benefit from a fantastic 20% discount when camping and glamping at our stunning accommodation site, Crealy Meadows, which is located right next door to Crealy.
Where can you get your Annual Membership?
- By phoning our Call Centre on 01395 233200
- At Guest Services during your visit
- At the Ticket Office during your visit
- Email us and a member of the team will get back to you: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much is an Annual Membership?
- Full Annual Memberships are £90 if paid for by Direct Debit or £80 if paid for up front.
- Mini Memberships (for individuals between 92cm & 100cm) are £25. (Not available as direct debit).
- Senior Memberships are £40.
- Individuals under 92cm will still receive free entry.
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy four or more Annual Memberships at the same time, and save £5 per membership. T&Cs apply.
If you purchase your Annual Membership by 5pm on the day of your visit, you will also receive 50% of your day’s admission price back*, which will be deducted from the overall cost of the Annual Membership (All payment by vouchers is excluded). This is not applicable for direct debit memberships.
Benefits of an Annual Membership
- Frozen price for life*
- 15% off food & drink (excl. confectionery)
- 15% off Gift Shop
- Up to 50% off camping and touring breaks*
- 20% off glamping breaks
- Free access to great events throughout the year *excluding Christmas
- Speedy park access, no lengthy queues
- 20% off selected birthday packages
- 20% off selected Animal Experience sessions
- Free members camping weekend
- Exclusive Pit Stop Pass for the go-karts (Additional cost & T&Cs apply)
*Terms and conditions apply.
Want to pay by Direct Debit?
To do this, we require a £30 deposit (as part payment) for each Membership (to be deducted from the total cost of the full Annual Membership). The remaining balance will then be collected by 10 monthly instalments. For more information, visit Guest Services. This option is not available over the phone.
CANCELLING OF MEMBERSHIPS
Guests wishing to cancel their Memberships can do so within 28 days of the Membership expiry date, this must be in writing by post or email. Rolling Direct Debit Members must notify us if they wish to unsubscribe within 28 days of the renewal date. Any Membership that auto-renews will be subject to a further 12-month contract.
The Annual Membership tariff is now frozen due to our Price for Life scheme.
This is only available to individual Annual Members who have an un-elapsed Membership and, where applicable, have not cancelled or deferred on their direct debit instruction. This offer is also not applicable to Mini Memberships who are upgrading to a full Membership.