Buy an Annual Pass to Crealy
An Annual Membership to Crealy includes unlimited visits throughout the year (open 361 days a year), as well as other benefits including special discounts across the park. Members can fuel their adventures with 15% off at the many food outlets across the park and can stock up on gift shop goodies with 15% off in the gift shop too.
Crealy Members can also benefit from a fantastic 20% discount when camping at the five-star Crealy Meadows Caravan and Camping Park right next door to Crealy.
How much is an Annual Membership?
- Full Annual Memberships are £85 if paid for by Direct Debit or £75 if paid for in full, up front.
- Mini Memberships (for individuals between 92cm & 100cm) are £50.
- Senior Memberships are £40.
- Individuals under 92cm will still receive free entry.
If you purchase your Annual Membership by 5pm on the day of your visit, you will also receive 50% of your day’s admission price back, which will be paid by cash or card. (All payment by vouchers is excluded).
Where can you buy your Annual Membership?
- At the Ticket Office
- At Guest Services
- By phoning our Call Centre on 01395 233200
Benefits of an Annual Membership
- Price for life when you pay in full
- 15% off food & drink (excl. confectionary)
- 15% off gift shop
- 20% off camping and glamping holidays at Crealy Meadows
- Free access to great events throughout the year
- Speedy park access, no lengthy queues
- 25% off birthday party packages
- 20% off animal experience sessions
- One free night at the member’s camp weekend
- Access to Member's 'Night Riders' weekend (tickets are limited and must be downloaded prior to the event)
- Exclusive Pit Stop Pass for the go-karts (Additional cost & T&Cs apply)
Want to pay by Direct Debit?
To do this, we require a £25 deposit for each Membership (to be deducted from the total cost of the full Annual Membership). The remaining balance will then be collected by 10 monthly instalments. For more information, visit Guest Services. This option is not available over the phone.
CANCELLING OF MEMBERSHIPS
Guests wishing to cancel their Memberships can do so within 28 days of the Membership expiry date, this must be in writing by post or email. Rolling Direct Debit Members must notify us if they wish to unsubscribe within 28 days of the renewal date. Any Membership that auto-renews will be subject to a further 12-month contract.
The Annual Membership tariff is now frozen due to our Price for Life scheme.
This is only available to individual Annual Members who have an un-elapsed Membership and, where applicable, have not cancelled or deferred on their Direct Debit instruction.