Park Terms and Conditions
Crealy reserve the right to refuse entry to the Park in the event that the capacity for visitors at the Park is reached and/or exceeded. Crealy reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Park, ban from entry into the Park, or remove from the Park without right to refund any person who;
A) Acts in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner whilst traveling to the Park whether by bus, coach or other means. Where such behaviour has been reported to Crealy.
B) Has behaved in, or in the vicinity of, the Park in a manner, which, in the opinion of Crealy, has, or is likely to affect the safety and enjoyment of other guests or staff.
C) Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or be haves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
We are prepared to allow entry to the park to those visitors who are willing to comply with the Park regulations set out below. We are sure that you will wish to assist Crealy in ensuring the Park and facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy a fun and exciting experience. Whilst inside the Park all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Crealy personnel.
1) All persons entering the Park must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket. If re-entry into the Park is required, you must obtain an appropriate hand stamp, before exiting the Park which must be shown at the time of re-entry to gain access to the Park.
2) Admission tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. Admission tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Crealy, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
3) Children aged 16 years or older can enter the Park without an adult. Children under 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Any child or children whilst in the Park must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times
4) We regret that due to our zoo license conditions we no longer allow dogs on park.
5) Any person found to be in the possession of an article deemed to be offensive of dangerous would be immediately escorted from the Park without the right to refund and be open to prosecution.
6) The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in authorised places within the Park. Accordingly alcohol may not be taken into the Park.
7) Guests who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission to the Park or escorted from the Park without right to refund.
8) The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Park without right to refund.
9) Crealy will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests. Crealy reserve the right, without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close and/or chance the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Park's operation hours. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator's instructions.
10) Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited. Crealy reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, exhibits, fabrics or buildings and to initiate legal proceedings if appropriate.
11) No vehicles are permitted to remain in the Park outside the Park's normal operating hours without the prior express permission of the security duty manager, who retains absolute discretion as to whether such permission is granted.
12) From time to time Crealy or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Park, which may feature visitors.
13) Crealy takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to such belongings. Sensible clothing and footwear must be worn at all times when in and about the Park. Please note that for health and safety reasons shirts and shoes must be worn on all rides at all times.
14) Vehicles are parked at owner's risk. Crealy takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. You park at your own risk; we do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.
15) By entering the Park you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact Guest Services upon arrival that will be able to advice.
16) Height, age and weight restrictions apply to many of the attractions.
Unfortunately Park tickets are non-refundable, but they are valid until 31st Oct.
20% off admission prices (full price tickets and concessions) when you book online up to the day before your visit. Please note we no longer offer a 10% discount on the day of booking.
10% food voucher where given is applicable to Devon's Crealy 'Meal Deals' only and cannot be used in conjuction with any other offer.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please examine your ticket immediately upon receipt as mistakes cannot be rectified on the day of admission.
Ticket should be presented at the ticket office to gain entry to the Park.
Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets.
Some rides have height, age and health restrictions for safety reasons. See website for details.
Visitors are reminded that for technical, operational, weather or for any other reasons, any attraction, ride or facility may be altered, closed, removed or be otherwise unavailable at any time without prior notice.
Limited opening times of some attractions & rides will operate during certain periods of the year.
Photo copied tickets will not be accepted
This ticket is not for resale and is non-refundable, has NO cash value.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission for whatever reason
Children aged 16 years or older can enter the Park without an adult. Children under 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Any child or children whilst in the Park must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times
All normal terms and conditions of entry to Crealy Great Adventure Park & Resort apply. Please refer to our website for our full Terms and Conditions.
Devon's Crealy Great Adventure Park is a no-smoking park. There is one designated smoking area on the park. The Dome behind the Carousel this is the only area where smoking is allowed. Smoking is not permitted in any other outdoor spaces including ride queue-lines. The policy above also applies to electronic cigarettes.
7 days of fun for the price of 1
When you pay both the full individual ticket price and the concession ticket price to visit Crealy Great Adventure Park, you will be entitled to return free of charge for the following six days during our normal opening times. To activate this offer while you are at Crealy, please visit the Guest Services kiosk located inside the Park, with your admission receipt, before you leave on your first paid visit. In order to validate your receipt, an individual photograph will be taken and matched with your receipt reference; this will entitle you to return to Crealy for the next six consecutive days. All validated receipts must be produced at Admissions on every following visit and will automatically expire six days after validation. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered. This offer is not valid with pre-paid special rate tickets, including group rate tickets. A photograph will be taken at Guest Services, this is only valid for same people attending the Park.
A valid Membership admits the named person to Crealy Great Adventure Park during normal opening hours and on normal opening days. Memberships are not interchangeable or transferable for any reason and lost or stolen cards will be replaced at a cost of £5. The purchase of any membership cannot be done so in conjunction with any other offer/voucher and cannot be purchased using the online discount. Crealy Great Adventure Park reserves the right to amend opening times, withdraw attractions, discounts and amend opening times without prior notice. Some attractions are not included in the admission price, for which a reasonable charge is made. Crealy Members are subject to the same rules and regulations as all guests to the Park. The management reserve the right to refuse an application or renewal for a Crealy Membership, or to withdraw a Membership. These terms and conditions are subject to change by the management without prior notice.
Membership cards must be presented on arrival at the park and swiped through the turnstiles. Any card that has been forgotten or is lost or stolen must be replaced at a charge of £5.00. Admission will be refused to any person who does not have a valid membership card.
Only one visit to Santa’s grotto per membership during December. All other visit to Santa’s grotto will be subject to a £5 charge.
You must be able to produced, when asked, a valid membership card for each member. Lost membership cards will be replaced at a cost of £3 each
The terms of your membership to Crealy Great Adventure Park also require you to have a ‘recognisable photo’ when scanning your membership card at the park entrance. You will be asked to update this image if the entry team request so.
Please note all outdoor attractions will be closed during Term Time. Indoor attractions will remain open all year except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Please note a Crealy membership cannot be used for admission against Educational Trips.
"Price for Life"
By renewing on or before the expiry date of the membership the Individual Membership renewal price will remain the same. All Members please note that this offer will cease with immediate effect if you allow your individual Annual Membership to expire or if, at any time, a Direct Debit Instruction is cancelled or a payment is referred due to lack of funds.
Group Terms and Conditions
This confirmation is not your ticket for admission into Crealy Great Adventure Park. A 20% deposit is to be made by cash or card only this will to secure bookings. Once full payment is made to Crealy by cash or card only, you will receive the final confirmation by email. The confirmation must be presented at the ticket office to gain entry into the park. Wristband will be issued to everyone entering the park and entry will be denied unless they are securely fastened around your wrist. Wristbands are valid for one day only.
The final balance payment for your group booking is due 14 days prior to arrival. If we do not receive your final balance payment at this time, your booking will be cancelled automatically and no refund given.
Limited opening times and some attractions and rides will operate during certain periods of the year. If, for any reason, you would like to amend your booking after it has been confirmed we will do our best to assist you. Admission prices are subject to change. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with more than 7 days’ notice prior to arrival date then no charge will be made. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with less than 7 days’ notice then a cancellation charge will be added to your balance of £25. However, you may transfer your booking into someone else's name provided we are advised of, and are in agreement with, the changes, for which there is no administration fee payable.
If, for any reason, you have to cancel your visit you should contact Crealy immediately on 01395 233200. The reasons for any such cancellations will be considered sympathetically and, if requested by you, we will attempt to offer you alternative dates.
Please note that any change of date will be likely to involve a change in price of your visit. You must pay us any increase due immediately, any refund due we will pay as per our refunds policy detailed above.
We reserve the right to increase or decrease prices at any time without notice. In the event that a price decreases after you have made your booking, we are unable to refund any difference between the price paid and any lower price, which may subsequently become available.
Once a booking has been made it is non-transferable, cannot be sold, and is non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the cancellation policy.
Where a refund is to be made by Crealy Great Adventure Park, payments made by credit or debit cards will be refunded via the same card number less any non-refundable deposit and any other non-refundable amount.
No children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Crealy reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
It is your responsibility to check our opening and closing times before you visit the park
All normal terms and conditions of entry to Crealy Park apply. Please refer to our website for our full Terms and Conditions.
Group Camp Terms and Conditions
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm and reserve your Group Camp.
Your remaining balance is due 56 days prior to your arrival date.
All bookings are non-transferable.
All persons under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over, all children whilst in the park must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
Birthday Terms and Conditions
A £30 non-refundable deposit is required by a debit or credit card to secure your birthday package.
The final balance for your booking is due 14 days prior to arrival. If we do not receive your final balance payment at this time, your booking will be cancelled automatically and no refund given.
Once full payment has been paid you will receive a final booking confirmation, you will need to bring this with you as proof of your birthday package. You will receive wristban