Park Terms and Conditions
Please note some rides, attractions and certain outlets are only open during certain times of the year.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort reserves the right to refuse entry to the Park if the daily capacity for visitors at the Park is reached and/or exceeded.
Children under the age of 16 years will not be permitted admission to Crealy Theme Park & Resort Theme Park & Resort unless by an adult aged 18 years or over. Any child whilst in the Park must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort operates a ZERO tolerance policy when it comes inappropriate, undesirable, unacceptable behaviour and reserves the right to refuse admission to the Park, ban future entry into the Park, or remove from the Park without right to refund.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort have the right to refuse entry of adult groups into the Theme Park, please note this does not include all adult groups who are accompanied by an enabler or carer with the appropriate documentation (this information can be found on our accessibility page).
Child Safeguarding Policy Statement
Crealy Theme Park & Resort offers family-based experiences which attract children and young people. We are committed to creating an environment which ensures all children can enjoy themselves in a safe and secure environment that prevents children being at risk from any form of harm or abuse.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is predominately an outdoor attraction. Some rides and attractions can be affected by the weather and may close during extreme weather conditions such as high winds or very heavy rain.
During periods of heavy rain some rides may be suspended including:
- The Twister rollercoaster
- The Vortex water coasters
- The Jolly Roger pirate boat
- Junior Driving school
- Crealy Grand Prix
The following rides and attractions will close during periods of high winds:
- The Twister rollercoaster
- The Flying Machine
- The Honey Swing
- The Flying Dutchman
- Maximus rollercoaster
The following rides and attractions will close during periods thunder & lightning
Due to industry standard health & safety operating procedures, the following rides will close in the presence of thunder and lightning. These rides will usually re-open after a successful 20 minute ‘clear’ period. The safety of our guests is our number one priority – please be assured that we are constantly monitoring weather conditions and will reopen rides when it is safe to do so.
- The Vortex Water coaster
- Maximus the Rollercoaster
- The Twister Rollercoaster
- The Flying Machine
- The Tidal Wave log flume
- The Flying Dutchman
We allow entry to those visitors who are willing to comply with the Park regulations set out below. We are sure that you will wish to assist Crealy Theme Park & Resort in ensuring the Park and facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy a fun and exciting experience. Whilst inside the Park all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by any Crealy Theme Park & Resort team member.
All persons entering the Park must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket. If re-entry into the Park is required, you must obtain an appropriate hand stamp, before exiting the Park which must be shown at the time of re-entry to gain access to the Park.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort may choose to carry out random bag checks at the point of admission and confiscate any of the following items.
- Illegal substances
- Knives or any other item deemed to be dangerous.
Any person found to be in the possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous would be immediately escorted from the Park without the right to refund and be open to prosecution.
- Guests must wear appropriate clothing (including a top and shoes) at all times whilst at the Attraction. If guests are wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offence in any way, they will be refused entry or removed from the Attraction without a refund. Certain items of clothing may not be permitted on some rides for health and safety reasons.
- Admission tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and void if altered. Admission tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Crealy Theme Park & Resort, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
- Due to the terms of our zoo license, dogs and other animals cannot be admitted to the Theme Park. With the exemption of registered working dogs.
- The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in authorised places within the Park. Accordingly, alcohol may not be taken into the Park.
- Crealy Theme Park & Resort is a non-smoking park. There is one designated smoking area on the park. The Dome behind the Carousel this is the only area where smoking / Vaping is allowed. Smoking or Vaping is not permitted in any other outdoor spaces including ride queue-lines. The policy above also applies to all e-cigarettes.
- Guests who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission to the Park or escorted from the Park without right to refund.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited, and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Park without right to a refund.
- Crealy will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests. Crealy Theme Park & Resort reserve the right, without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close and/or chance the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Park's operation hours. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator's instructions.
- Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited. Crealy Theme Park & Resort reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, exhibits, fabrics, or buildings and to initiate legal proceedings if appropriate.
- No vehicles are permitted to remain in the Park outside the Park's normal operating hours without the prior express permission of the security duty manager, who retains absolute discretion as to whether such permission is granted.
- From time-to-time Crealy Theme Park & Resort or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Park, which may feature visitors. By entering the Park, you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed please contact the Ticket Office upon arrival that will be able to advise you further.
- Vehicles are parked at owner's risk. Crealy Theme Park & Resort do not take any responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. You park at your own risk; we do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.
- Height, age, and weight restrictions apply to many of the attractions.
NHS discounted tickets
- Discount valid online only.
- Valid on individual tickets only 92cm +.
- NHS employee card must be presented before entry to the Theme Park.
- Discounted tickets will not be accepted without valid NHS ID.
- We reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.
- Discount valid online only.
- Valid on individual tickets only 92cm +.
- Official carers ID card must be presented before entry to the Theme Park.
- Discounted tickets will not be accepted without valid carers ID.
- Valid on new bookings only.
Park tickets are non-refundable. Tickets must be booked online up to the day before your visit.
Conditions of Sale
- Please examine your ticket immediately upon receipt as mistakes cannot be rectified on the day of admission.
- Ticket should be presented at the ticket office to gain entry to the Park.
- Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets.
- Some rides have height, age and health restrictions for safety reasons. See website for details.Visitors are reminded that for technical, operational, weather or for any other reasons, any attraction, ride or facility may be altered, closed, removed or be otherwise unavailable at any time without prior notice.
- Limited opening times of some attractions & rides will operate during certain periods of the year.
- Photo copied tickets will not be accepted
- This ticket is not for resale and is non-refundable, has NO cash value.
- All normal terms and conditions of entry to Crealy Theme Park & Resort apply. Please refer to our website for our full Terms and Conditions.
Pit Stop Pass - please note that the Pit Stop Pass are currently on sale and only available exclusively to Platinum Annual Pass Holders.
Smoking and Vaping Policy
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is a non-smoking park. There is one designated smoking area on the park. The Dome behind the Carousel this is the only area where smoking / Vaping is allowed. Smoking or Vaping is not permitted in any other outdoor spaces including ride queue-lines. The policy above also applies to all e-cigarettes.
All requests for charitable support must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 6 weeks prior to the event. The e-mail must contain details of the event itself (including times, dates, and locations), the cause, the person requesting and there must be a telephone number and postal address included also. Please also explain to us briefly why you feel we should support your event.
Please note that Crealy Theme Park & Resort does not give financial sponsorship towards any organisation – we only give tickets as raffle prizes to selected charitable causes. Your request for assistance will be reviewed in line with the other requests we have received, and we will donate tickets where possible, however – whilst we try our best to support as many good causes as possible over the course of the year – please note that this cannot be guaranteed for all events.
Complimentary Tickets Terms and Conditions - please note these are not currently being accepted.
- A Crealy Theme Park & Resort Gift Card can be redeemed for full or part payment against Theme Park entry, annual passes, and purchases at all the Resort’s food and retail outlets.
- Gift Cards will be treated as cash – lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced.
- A Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash and no change or refunds will be given.
- Gift Cards will expire 18 months after the date of purchase – any remaining balances will not be refunded.
- The minimum single amount to be preloaded load on to a Crealy Theme Park & Resort Gift Card is £5.
- Provided a Gift Card has not expired any remaining balances can be used against future purchases.
- The balance (£) remaining on any Gift Card can be checked at any time either by:
- Presenting the Gift Card at the main Ticket Office. The Gift Card will be scanned and receipt showing the remaining balances and expiry date will be returned to the card holder. Or by calling our Call centre with the Gift Card number.
- Only original Gift Cards will be accepted On-Park. No paper copies or digital images presented on a mobile device will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Crealy Gift cards can be purchased either over the telephone or whilst at the park.
- The management reserve the right to withdraw the Crealy Theme Park & Resort gift card service without any prior notice.
- Sales of Crealy Theme Park & Resort Gift Cards are made, managed, and fulfilled by Crealy Theme Park & Resort - a trading name of Maximum Fun LTD. Sidmouth Road, Clyst St Mary, Devon, EX5 1DR.
- Crealy Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash and cash refunds will not be available for products purchased with this card.
- Gift Card quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately.
- The re-sale of Gift Cards sold via this website is strictly prohibited.
- Crealy Gift Cards cannot be used against any online purchases and are only usable at Crealy Theme Park & Resort Facilities.
CHRISTMAS AT CREALY
ADVANCE ONLINE BOOKINGS
- Due to limited availability, tickets for the Christmas at Crealy event are only available online and must be booked in advance. Tickets will not be available on the gate. We strongly advise that you book early to avoid disappointment. Once they're gone, they're gone!
- Tickets will need to be collected from the main ticket office using the email confirmation featuring the unique booking reference number provided.
- Unfortunately discount vouchers, pre-paid corporate tickets and complimentary tickets cannot be used for entry to the Christmas at Crealy event.
- Your ticket includes a seat to one of the Elves and Toymaker Ice Show. Although we can’t guarantee your chosen show time, we will guarantee that everyone in your booking will all be at the same show.
- Ticket holders will be required to wear a multi tab wristband during their visit. This wristband will determine which show your seats have been allocated.
- Seating for the show is not allocated; you will be free to choose any available seat. There is enough seating for all tickets sold. Tickets / show times cannot be changed.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before each show commences, we recommend that you take your seats no later than 10 minutes before the advertised show time.
- Doors to the show arena will close 2 minutes before the show starts. Due to stringent safety regulations, no entry will be permitted into the arena once the show has started.
- Any tickets that have been purchased incorrectly may be subject to a correction payment at the ticket office.
- Online tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Please note that infants, carers and usual FOC tickets will be required to book a ticket for the Christmas at Crealy event, please visit https://bookings.crealy.co.uk/crealy/sessions.aspx?tid=63&_ga=2.49481190.1921788323.1632729738-10162076.1632729738 for prices and to book your visit today.
TICKETS FOR ANNUAL PASS HOLDERS
- Annual Pass Holders wishing to experience the Christmas at Crealy event and the associated festive attractions will be required to purchase tickets online and in advance which are substantially discounted.
- Tickets must be collected from main ticket office using the unique booking reference number as well as presenting a valid Annual Pass.
- Any Annual Pass holders accompanied with a child under 3 will have to have a fully valid Gold or Platinum Annual Pass.
- All Annual Pass Holders will be able to visit the Theme Park as normal during November & December and will have access to all of the regular rides and attractions.
- The Annual Pass discount for the 'Christmas at Crealy' event is applicable to Platinum & Gold Annual Pass holders only.
- Any tickets that have been purchased incorrectly will be subject to a correction payment at the ticket office.