Pre-Paid Corporate Tickets T&Cs
Terms and Conditions for Corporate Tickets
- Tickets are only valid, for use of admission, before the date of expiry on ticket.
- Tickets must be presented at the ticket office to gain admission into the park. Crealy Theme Park cannot admit a guest without a valid ticket. Photocopied tickets, email proof or proof of payment is not accepted in replacement of a physical ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and no refund will be issued for unused tickets.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied at all times by someone over the age of 18.
- Guests using the pre-paid tickets are responsible for checking the opening and closing times and the rides and attractions open at the time of visit.
- Guest who experience any issues with their pre-paid tickets, must go back to where the ticket was purchased.
- Crealy cannot be responsible for any tickets that have been purchased through a 3rd party.
Corporate Annual Passes
How much is a Corporate Annual Pass?
Full Annual corporate passes are £150 and must be paid in full. Individuals under 92cm will still receive free entry.
Where can you buy your Corporate Annual Pass?
- At the Ticket Office
- At the Annual Pass Hub
- By emailing email@example.com
Terms and Conditions Corporate Annual Pass
- A Corporate Annual Pass can only be purchased in FULL only.
- A Corporate Annual Pass is issued to a business and can be used by any employee along with proof of employment.
- Lost or stolen Corporate Annual Passes can only be replaced by the company organiser at a charge of £3 per Annual Pass. This fee is non-negotiable.
- Annual Pass cards must be presented on arrival at the park and swiped through the turnstiles.
- Children aged 16 years or older can enter the Park without an adult. Children under 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Any child or children whilst in the Park must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- A Corporate Annual Pass is valid for 12 months
- Annual Pass holders are subject to the same rules and regulations which apply to all visitors to the Park. These may be subject to change at any time at the discretion of the Management.
- Crealy Theme Park & Resort Management reserves the right to refuse any application for an Annual Pass or renewal thereof, or to withdraw any annual pass at any time, without giving any reason.
- Corporate Annual Passes are non-refundable, either in total or in part under any circumstances.
- The purchase of any Annual Pass cannot be done so in conjunction with any other offer/voucher and cannot be purchased using the online discount.
- Crealy Theme Park & Resort reserve the right to amend opening times, withdraw attractions, discounts and amend opening times without prior notice.
- Some attractions are not included in the Annual Pass price, for which a reasonable charge is made.
- The terms of your Annual Pass also require you to have a ‘recognisable business logo’ when scanning your Annual Pass card at the park entrance.
- Corporate Annual pass holders will also benefit from 10% off retail purchases and 15% off food purchases. Nnot to be used in conjunction with any other offer. (Discount is not available on any family favourite meal deals).
- Crealy Theme Park & Resort reserve the right to contact you in relation to service information including, but not being limited to, information to these terms and conditions of use, expiry and/or renewal reminders.
- Price for life is included in the Corporate Pass – the pass will need to be renewed before or on your expiry date.
- Each annual pass card allows one entry into the theme park per day. Can be used by any of your employees (please note Proof of company must be provided i.e. Photo ID, wage Slip, name badge).