Pre-Paid Corporate Tickets T&Cs
Terms and Conditions for Corporate Tickets
- Tickets are only valid, for use of admission, before the date of expiry on ticket.
- Tickets must be presented at the ticket office to gain admission in to the park. Crealy Theme Park cannot admit a guest without a valid ticket. Photocopied tickets, email proof or proof of payment is not accepted in replacement of a physical ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and no refund will be issued for unused tickets.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied at all times by someone over the age of 18.
- Guests using the pre-paid tickets are responsible for checking the opening and closing times and the rides and attractions open at the time of visit.
- Crealy’s ‘7 days for the price of 1’ offer is only available on upgraded Pre-Paid tickets and not on standard Pre-Paid tickets. The offer is clearly visible on the ticket if available.
- All ‘7 days for the price of 1’ Pre-Paid Tickets are subject to the T&C’s.
- Guest who experience any issues with their pre-paid tickets, must go back to where the ticket was purchased.
- Crealy cannot be responsible for any tickets that have been purchased through a 3rd party.
- A valid Crealy Theme Park & Resort ticket must be presented to gain entry to the park.
- Without a valid Crealy ticket entry to the theme park, entry will be refused.
- Crealy are not responsible for any tickets purchased through a third party supplier, for any questions or queries you must return to the original source of booking.