Our latest Resort Health & Safety guide
Our latest Resort F.A.Q's
Our promise to you:
• We are implementing social distancing measures to ensure we maintain a minimum of 1m apart from each other.
• A one-way system where applicable.
• Sign posted entrances and exits to our buildings to ensure a safe minimum of 1m distance from each other.
• To provide easily understandable and visible markers around park so that you can clearly see where you need to go.
• Introducing an enhanced, reception-less check-in.
• Prior to your arrival, you will receive an email advising of our new check in processes and all the information you’ll need to know.
• Your welcome pack of information will be waiting in the accommodation for you.
• We will be providing traffic marshals on your arrival day to assist you in finding your accommodation; your keys will be waiting for you in your accommodation.
• Should you need to visit reception, we will provide you with a contact number where our team will be on hand to answer any questions or queries.
• Guaranteed thorough clean of accommodation.
• We will ensure that every unit of accommodation has a deep clean prior to your check in by our cleaning team who will be taking revised measures to ensure appropriate sanitiser is used, paying extra attention to all touch points within the unit and ensuring that cross contamination is prevented between accommodations.
Will the Theme Park be open?
In line with the government guidelines, we hope to open the Theme Park on the 6th July; this will be subject to change with any guidance from the government.
How do you book Theme Park tickets?
Theme Park tickets will be available to book when you book your holiday.
Will the shop be open?
In line with the government guidelines, Crealy Meadows shop will open operating at a reduced capacity with a one in one out system.
Will the Clubhouse be open?
The Clubhouse will be open from 6th July.
Will there be any evening entertainment?
To ensure we stick with social distancing measures and guidelines set out by the government, there will be no indoor evening entertainment until further notice.
Can we go in to the Theme Park when we want to?
The Theme Park will be open, however operating at a reduced capacity. Please click here
to see the Theme Park opening times.
Will there be any takeaway options?
In line with the government guidelines we will be offering a takeaway food service from our Clubhouse. More information will be provided on arrival.
Do we need to bring our own bedding?
We will still supply bedding for all Lodge bookings, however we recommend that you bring your own pillows. If you are booked in one of our Glamping tents as per our normal booking terms and conditions you must provide your own bedding and pillows.
Will reception be open?
Reception will remain closed until further notice, however all guests will be provided with a telephone number where one of our friendly reception team will be at hand to answer any questions or queries.
Can we use the multi-sport court?
To ensure we maintain social distancing, the multisport court will be available to book out in sessions. Please contact one of our reception team on arrival who can arrange this for you. Further information will be in your welcome pack on arrival.
Can we use the golf?
To ensure we maintain social distancing, the golf will be available to book out in sessions. Please contact one of our reception team on arrival who can arrange this for you. Further information will be in your welcome pack on arrival.
Can we have BBQs?
As per our normal terms and conditions BBQs are permitted, we ask that you avoid BBQs in big groups and maintain social distancing measures in line with the government’s guidance.
Will the toilet and shower blocks be open?
The toilet and shower blocks will be open and will be monitored and cleaned with a strict one in one out policy.