Accommodation Terms and Conditions
When booking with Crealy Theme Park & Resort you are accepting and agreeing to the below terms and conditions. Your Acceptance · You are over the age of 18 years. · You will be a member occupying the holiday accommodation. · Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. · You agree to our accommodation rental agreement.
Conditions Of Booking
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm and reserve your holiday.
Your remaining balance is due 56 days prior to your arrival date. It is your responsibility to contact us to arrange payment for the balance of your holiday. If your balance is not paid within the 56 days of your arrival date, then we reserve the right to cancel your holiday without warning and your deposit will be lost.
· All bookings are non-transferable.
· All amendments must be made 7 days prior to your arrival date.
· Minimum of 2-night stay is applicable on all Lodges and Glamping accommodation with a maximum stay of 7 nights.
· Minimum of 2 nights stay is applicable on Camping and Touring stays with a maximum of 7 nights.
· Access to Crealy Theme Park & Resort is charged per person at the time of booking (this excludes our Stay and Play offer).
· Unlimited Theme Park tickets are valid for maximum of 7 nights (stays longer will require tickets to be repurchased).
· Theme Park opening times may vary during the year.
· For Persons under 92cm in height entry is free into our Theme Park.
· Due to health and safety, we can only allow 6 guests per pitch.
· As a family Resort we do not accept all adult bookings.
PLEASE NOTE - Access to Evening Entertainment requires a valid Theme Park wristband. Without a valid wristband, guests will not be able to access the Evening Entertainment. Evening entertainment is complimentary for guests staying onsite.
Annual Pass Holders of Crealy Theme Park & Resort are entitled to discount off glamping & touring/camping bookings with their name and their annual pass number being given at the time of booking. (Discount not applicable for lodges).
Crealy do not guarantee allocation of specific pitches and special requests cannot be guaranteed but we will endeavour to fulfil such requests.
· Please note we can only accept 1 tent/caravan or motor home per pitch. There must be a 6metre (20 foot) gap left in between for Fire & Safety reasons.
· Please note we prefer guests to check-in by 8pm, but wardens will be here if any different.
· You can reserve your pitch online with full payment up to 24 hours before the date of your stay.
· Check-in for all Lodges and Glamping is at 4:30pm on the day of your arrival. Camping & Touring check in is from 12pm on the day of your arrival. If you arrive after 8pm, please call our team on 01395 234 888 to let us know.
· Hot Tubs cannot be used on the day of departure.
· Please note - During the winter period, camping & touring pitches will have limited water supply and facilities. Please call our team on 01395 234 888 prior to your booking for further details.
Selecting a pitch number: This is a free extra and we will do what we can to honour this, however this is not guaranteed, and we reserve the right to change this at any time.
Please vacate your Pitch, Glamping accommodation or Lodge by 10am on your departure day; you can park your vehicle in the main Theme Park car park if you are wishing to visit the Theme Park on the last day of your stay.
A late departure may be available so you can occupy your pitch or accommodation until 6pm on your last day for a charge of £25 for Camping, £50 for Glamping and £75 for Lodges. This is subject to availability and can only be booked the day before with our reception team.
Behaviour - You and all members of your party agree to the below -
· To keep the accommodation clean and tidy.
· To leave the accommodation in a similar condition as you found it when you arrived.
· To always behave in a way while at the accommodation which does not break any law; not to use the accommodation for any illegal or commercial purpose.
· You are responsible for all guests staying at the accommodation and the things they do.
You are responsible for and agree to reimburse to Crealy Meadows and us all costs incurred because of any breakage or damage in or to the accommodation which is caused by you or any members of your party or any other persons invited into the accommodation by you. Crealy Meadows can ask for an extra payment from you to cover any such costs.
Crealy Meadows expects the accommodation to be left in a reasonably clean and tidy state on departure. If, in Crealy Meadows opinion, additional cleaning is required, you will be liable to the park for the cost of this cleaning.
Open fires are not permissible however our guests are welcome to enjoy barbecues excluding disposable provided they are raised off the grass and are suitably sited and attended so they are not a hazard to other guests.
No generators are permitted on site due to fire risk and disruption to other guests.
Communication from Crealy
Once your booking is made you will receive a booking confirmation via email. This is your responsibility to ensure all the details are correct. If this isn't the case, please contact one of our friendly advisors on 01395 234888.
By signing up to our newsletter you consent to receiving communication from Crealy Theme Park & Resort via the forms of email, telephone, or mail.
To unsubscribe please click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of our marketing and communication emails, or alternatively you can email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing database.
Book before you leave up to 20% off.
· Discount is based on the brochure tariff.
· 20% off valid on Camping and Glamping breaks only.
· 10% off valid on Lodge breaks only.
· Valid only if you book before, on the day of your departure or 14 days after your departure.
· Valid on NEW bookings only.
· Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
· Bookings are non-changeable & non-refundable.
· We reserve to change our brochure tariff at any time.
· A minimum of 2 nights must be booked to receive this discount.
· The management reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.
· A unique discount code will be sent to you to claim your discount.
Cancellation or changes by you or us.
We reserve the right to cancel or terminate your holiday and the rest of your party at any time. Please find below the list of reasons that we may cancel your holiday and that we are within are right to do so:
· No refund will be given if cancellation is made 56 days or less from when holiday commences.
· Cancellations made before 56 days from when your holiday commences will result in loss of deposit.
· If we consider your conduct or the conduct of any member of your party is likely to pose a danger or impair the safety, comfort or enjoyment of our other guests or team members.
· If you have failed to provide any material facts at the time of booking or in any communications with us.
· If you fail to comply with any of the terms or conditions of our agreement.
· In the above circumstances please note that no refunds or compensation will be given.
· Any changes or amendments made by you will be subject to an amendment fee.
Should we cancel your holiday in circumstances other than those detailed above, we will offer you the choice of:
· A full refund or a substitute holiday if possible. If the substitute holiday were of a lower value than your original holiday, then we would reimburse you the difference of cost. However, if your substitute holiday is of a higher value then we reserve the right to charge the difference in cost between the two holidays.
· Unexpected circumstances beyond our control as permitted by law.
· If we have insufficient bookings at Crealy we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and inform you at least 7 days before your arrival date.
For Your Safety
Crealy is a family park, so we do not accept groups of young people or single sex parties unless by agreed prior arrangement with a member of our management team.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to any persons who we deem unsuitable for whatever reasons.
We please ask for all of guests to respect each other and each other’s property by keeping the noise to a minimum especially between 10pm & 7am. If we find any guests breaking this rule, then we will ask you to leave the park immediately and no refund will be given.
When booking pitches, the following information must be considered. Standard Pitch – Size 10m x 10m caravans / campers must be parked on either the ‘off-side’ or ‘nearside’ of the pitch allowing for the correct orientation for access to the camper / caravan and erection of awnings which must remain within the pitch. Super pitch – size 12m x 12m – super pitches have hard standings on either the ‘off-side’ or ‘nearside’ of the pitch. Windbreaks must not obstruct the thoroughfare between units.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our Glamping accommodation and lodges or inside any of our buildings on the park. If we find you have been smoking within the listed areas, then a cleaning fee of £50.00 will be charged to you.
Our Service to You
Here at Crealy rest assured that we will do our very best to ensure you have an excellent holiday with us. However, occasionally problems can occur but don’t worry. All our team are highly trained to deal with any issues that you may experience during your stay so please don’t hesitate to bring this to our attention so we can assist you whatever it may be.
We would also greatly appreciate your feedback about your holiday with us, which you can do by visiting Crealy Meadows Trip Advisor page. If any reported matter is not resolved during your stay, you must notify us of this in writing within 28 days of the end of your holiday.
General Park Information & Rules
Evening entertainment is available every night during the Devon School Holidays only. (See your welcome guide for more details but can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice).
A 5mph speed limit always applies at Crealy.
· Unlicensed motorised vehicles e.g., quads or micro scooters are not permitted.
· No lorries, commercial vehicles or converted vehicles are allowed onto our park without prior arrangement.
· The launching of Chinese lanterns or fireworks is strictly prohibited.
Fires are not permissible however our guests are welcome to enjoy barbecues provided they are raised off the grass and are suitably sited and attended so they are not a hazard to other guests.
Parents/Guardians will be always responsible for their children. Young children must be always accompanied to the toilet/shower facilities. Children must not play in or around the toilet/shower facilities.
Please notify our reception immediately when calling out any emergency services.
Crealy are not held responsible for inclement weather and for personal items/equipment that maybe damaged because of this. Crealy also reserves the right to cancel any holiday due to inclement weather and should you terminate your holiday because of this then no refund will be given.
Crealy does not accept any liability whatsoever for loss, damage, accident or injury to persons, property or personal belongings however caused during your stay.
The Management reserve the right to terminate your booking at any time if you or a member of your party’s conduct is detrimental to the park or comfort of any guests or team members and no refund will be given.
Facilities that are payable locally include our Laundrette, Shop.
Check-in time for Lodge and glamping breaks is 4:30pm and camping and touring is 12pm, and check-out is 10am.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort, Sidmouth Road, Clyst St Mary, Exeter EX5 1DR.Insurers: QBE Insurance (Europe) Limited. Policy No: MAXI01LI01.
Dogs at Crealy Meadows
· Pets are not allowed in our lodges or themed glamping tents unless they are Support or Assistance dogs.
· If a dog is found to be staying in your accommodation, you will be fined by Crealy Theme Park & Resort.
· All Support or Assistance dogs must always wear their recognisable jacket the relevant paperwork must be provided upon check in.
· No animals, other than domestic pets will be accepted as part of a booking.
· All animals remain the sole responsibility of their owner.
· Dogs must be always kept on short leads when being walked.
· Dogs cannot be left unsupervised in the accommodation. A free* kennel service is provided to leave dogs in when using visiting the Theme Park.
· Dogs cannot be taken into any public places including washrooms, the shop, clubhouse, or Theme Park.
· Pets are not allowed in our luxury lodges or safari themed glamping tents.
· Dogs that continually bark and/or cause a nuisance may be asked to leave the park without any refund.
· The Park provides a dog walk area with suitable waste bins. Dog owners should not allow their dogs to foul public areas of the park and ensure that they always clean up after their dogs.
· No dangerous dogs as listed by the Government Dangerous Dog’s Act will be permitted on the park.
· Guest will be expected to provide bedding and food bowls for the pet during their stay and at our kennels.
· Guest must ensure that pets do not cause any damage to furniture, fittings, or beds.
· The additional cost for a dog is £5 per pet per night (available for camping, touring).
· The kennel service if free, however a £20 refundable deposit is required for a padlock and key which secures the kennel. Dog owners will be required to clean out the kennel after use.
· Pets are not allowed in our luxury lodges or safari themed glamping tents unless they are Support or Assistance dogs.
Inflatable swimming pools
Please note that inflatables are no longer permitted on the Resort.