Accommodation Terms and Conditions
Your acceptance and agreement is with Crealy Adventure Park & Resort. You certify that you are over the age of 18 years; and will be a member of the party occupying the holiday accommodation; and are authorised to agree to these Crealy Terms & Conditions on behalf of all members of your party so as to bind all of you by them and so that each of you shall be jointly and severally liable for your obligations under the contract.
Conditions Of Booking
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm and reserve your holiday.
Your remaining balance is due 56 days prior to your arrival date. It is your responsibility to contact us to arrange payment for the balance of your holiday. If your balance is not paid within the 56 days of your arrival date then we reserve the right to cancel your holiday without warning and your deposit will be lost.
- All bookings are non-transferable.
- You must provide us with your vehicle registration at the time of booking.
- Access to Crealy Great Adventure Park is charged per person (see website for prices)
- For Persons under 92cm in height entry is free into our Adventure Park.
Annual members of Crealy Great Adventure Park are entitled to 20% discount off all bookings within their name and their membership number being given at the time of booking. (20% discount not applicable for Luxury Themed Tents and lodges).
Crealy do not guarantee allocation of specific pitches and special requests cannot be guaranteed but we will endeavour to fulfil such requests.
- Please note we can only accept 1 tent/caravan or motor home per pitch. There must be a 6metre (20 foot) gap left in between for Fire & Safety reasons.
- Please note we only accept 1 registered vehicle in addition to your tent/caravan or motorhome per pitch.
- Please note that we do not accept any arrivals after 8pm.
- You can reserve your pitch online with full payment up to 24 hours before the date of your stay.
- Check-in for Standard & Super pitches are from 12 noon and for Themed Tents and lodges check-in is from 3pm.
Selecting a pitch number: This is a free, additional extra and we will do what we can to honour this, however this is not guaranteed and we reserve the right to change this at any time.
Please vacate your Pitch, Themed Tent or lodge by 10am on your departure day; you can park your vehicle in the main Adventure Park car park if you are wishing to visit the park your vehicle in the main Adventure Park car park if you are wishing to visit the Adventure Park on your last day of your stay.
A late departure maybe available so you can occupy your pitch or accommodation until 6pm on your last day for a charge of £25.00. This is subject to availability and can only be booked the day before with our reception Team. Please note that we do not offer a late departure for our Themed Tents or lodges.
Cancellation or changes by you or us
We reserve the right to cancel or terminate your holiday and the rest of your party at anytime. Please find below the list of reasons that we may cancel your holiday and that we are within are right to do so:
- No refund will be given if cancellation is made 56 days or less from when holiday commences
- Cancellations made before 56 days from when your holiday commences will result in loss of deposit.
- If we consider your conduct or the conduct of any member of your party is likely to pose a danger or impair the safety, comfort or enjoyment of our other guests or team members.
- If you have failed to provide any material facts at the time of booking or in any communications with us.
- If you fail to comply with any of the terms or conditions of our agreement.
- In the above circumstances please note that no refunds or compensation will be given.
Should we cancel your holiday in circumstances other than those detailed above, we will offer you the choice of:
- A full refund or a substitute holiday if possible. If the substitute holiday were of a lower value than your original holiday then we would reimburse you the difference of cost. However, if your substitute holiday is of a higher value then we reserve the right to charge the difference in cost between the two holidays.
- Unexpected circumstances beyond our control as permitted by law.
- If we have insufficient bookings at Crealy we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and inform you at least 7 days before your arrival date.
For Your Safety
Crealy is a family park so we do not accept groups of young people or single sex parties unless by agreed prior arrangement with a member of our management team.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to any persons who we deem unsuitable for whatever reasons.
We please ask for all of guests to respect each other and each other’s property by keeping the noise to a minimum especially between 10pm & 7am. If we find any guests breaking this rule then we will ask you to leave the park immediately and no refund will be given.
When booking pitches the following information must be considered. Standard Pitch – Size 10m x 10m caravans / campers must be parked on either the ‘off-side’ or ‘nearside’ of the pitch allowing for the correct orientation for access to the camper / caravan and erection of awnings which must remain within the pitch. Super pitch – size 12m x 12m – super pitches have hard standings on either the ‘off-side’ or ‘nearside’ of the pitch. Windbreaks must not obstruct the thoroughfare between units.
Fishing in our lake is only available out of the Adventure Parks opening hours.
Children must never be left alone to fish and anglers over the age of 12 years must be in possession of an Environment Agency Rod License which can be obtained from the Post Office and must be available for inspection at all times.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our Themed Tents and lodges or inside any of our buildings on the park. If we find you have been smoking within the listed areas then a cleaning fee of £50.00 will be charged to you.
Our Service To You
Here at Crealy rest assured that we will do our very best to ensure you have an excellent holiday with us. However, occasionally problems can occur but, don’t worry, as all of our team are highly trained to deal with any issues that you may experience during your stay so please don’t hesitate to bring this to our attention so we can assist you whatever it may be.
We would also greatly appreciate your feedback about your holiday with us, which you can do by completing a Guest Questionnaire or why not mention us on the Crealy Trip Advisor page. If any reported matter is not resolved during your stay you must notify us of this in writing within 28 days of the end of your holiday.
General Park Information & Rules
Evening entertainment is available every night during the Devon School Holidays only. (See your welcome guide for more details but can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
A 10 mph speed limit applies on Crealy at all times.
Dogs are welcome at Crealy Meadows but must be kept on a lead at all times. We provide a dog walking area at the bottom of our park. Owners are responsible for the removal of any fouling in the park as bins are provided. Badly behaved dogs will not be tolerated and owners will be asked to leave. DOGS ARE NOT
Allowed In Our Luxury Themed Tents And Lodges.
Due to our zoo licence we do not allow dogs into Crealy Great Adventure Park however, we do offer a kennel service, which we recommend that you book in advance to avoid disappointment. Kennel keys must be returned to the park admission kiosk before 5pm every day. Dogs are not allowed to be kept in the kennels overnight. We charge £20.00 per day per kennel with a refundable deposit.
We offer our “Own a pony” experience to all of our guests but specific ponies cannot be guaranteed. The cost of this experience starts from £15.00 per pony for a 2 hour experience. You can book this online, by telephone or see one of the holiday advisors. Subject to availability.
- Unlicensed motorised vehicles e.g. quads or micro scooters are not permitted
- No Lorries, commercial vehicles or converted vehicles are allowed onto our park without prior arrangement.
- The launching of Chinese lanterns or fireworks is strictly prohibited.
Fires are not permissible however our guests are welcome to enjoy barbecues provided they are raised off the grass and are suitably sited and attended so they are not a hazard to other guests.
Parents/Guardians will be responsible for their children at all times. Young children must be accompanied to the toilet/shower facilities at all times. Children must not play in or around the toilet/shower facilities.
We do not accept arrivals after 8pm.
Please notify our reception immediately when calling out the emergency services.
Crealy are not held responsible for inclement weather and for personal items/equipment that maybe damaged as a result of this. Crealy also reserves the right to cancel any holiday due to inclement weather and should you terminate your holiday as a result of this then no refund will be given.
Crealy does not accept any liability whatsoever for loss, damage, accident or injury to persons, property or personal belongings however caused during your stay.
The Management reserve the right to terminate your booking at any time if you or a member of your party’s conduct is detrimental to the park or comfort of any guests or team members and no refund will be given.
Facilities that are payable locally include our Laundrette, Iron, Hairdryers in Ladies Shower rooms only, Shop, Wood Supply for wood burning stove in our Themed tents.
Luxury themed tents and Lodges check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am.
Guests staying on Super and Standard pitches can check in after 12 noon and must check out before 10am.Crealy Great Adventure Parks, Sidmouth Road, Clyst St Mary, Exeter EX5 1DR.Insurers: QBE Insurance (Europe) Limited. Policy No: MAXI01LI01.