Crealy Theme Park & Resort has now reopened.
What will happen to my Annual Pass?
Direct debit payments for Annual Pass Holders have now been reinstated and we have extended the expiry date for those Annual Pass Holders who have paid in full to make up for any months missed due to the forced Theme Park closure.
Do I need to wear a facemask?
We encourage all guests to wear a face covering whilst visiting Crealy Theme Park & Resort, we trust that you are willing to play your part in protecting yourself and others. In line with government guidelines, where a two metre social distance cannot be maintained, a face covering will be mandatory. We have identified below the rides & attractions below that require a face mask or face covering to ride:
Please note, facemasks will also be required in all indoor areas such as on-site shops, toilets and food & drink outlets. Our advice is in line with current UK Government regulations which also highlights that some guests with a reasonable excuse are not required to wear face masks.
VIEW THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
Reasonable excuses include:
- Young children under 11.
- Not being able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability.
- If you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate.
- If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress (please bring a proof of eligibility for exemption and we will provide you with a suitable indicator that helps our team identify you as exempt. We understand that proof may vary in the form of Sunflower Lanyards, diagnosis letters to exemption cards, with the situation varying between each family and individual. Our welcome hosts at the Theme Park are trained to be discreet and compassionate on this).
Track & Trace Policy
By booking tickets online, you are consenting to your details being used for the Government’s compulsory track and trace policy. Please note, your details will not be used for any other purpose.
Is there a limit on the number of tickets I can book?
There is a new legal limit on gatherings of up to 6 people only. When meeting with people you don’t live with, you can socialise in groups of up to 6. You should continue to maintain social distancing with anyone you do not live with.
Click here to view the Government's information on meeting with others safely.
NHS Covid-19 App: Test & Trace
Look out for the QR codes at the entrance to the Theme Park & Resort which can be scanned via the new NHS Covid-19 App. Help protect yourself, your loved ones and the wider community by downloading the app, available free on both the App Store and Google Play.
Theme Park FAQ's
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is currently operating a ‘card’ only service in all areas of the theme park. Should you wish to spend cash you can purchase a gift card at the entrance of the park.
How do I book Theme Park tickets?
To book a ticket please visit our ticket page. Tickets are only available online. Click here to visit our ticket page.
Can I purchase a ticket at the Theme Park?
All tickets must be booked online and in advance before your visit; you will not be able to buy tickets at the Theme Park.
I am an Annual Pass Holder, how do I book my Theme Park ticket?
Annual Pass Holders are no longer required to pre-book their visit online and in advance. Simply turn up to the Theme Park on the day you wish to visit with a valid Annual Pass card to gain entry. Please view all Annual Pass F.A.Q's here.
Do I need to print my ticket?
All tickets booked will now provide you with a barcode; this barcode can either be printed or scanned on a digital device upon entry.
I have complimentary tickets, can I use these?Due to a reduced capacity, we will not be accepting any complimentary tickets until further notice.
I have Data tickets can I use these?
Due to a reduced capacity, we will not be accepting any Data tickets until further notice.
How do I book for my infant less than 92 cm?
FOC tickets for infants under 92cm will be available online, please note we may require measuring the infant prior to entry of the Theme Park.
I have discount vouchers, can I use these?
Due to reduced capacity we will not be accepting any discount vouchers until further notice.
What time can I arrive at the Theme Park?
We ask that guests do not arrive to the Theme Park any earlier than 15 minutes before the Theme Park opening time. Click here to view our opening hours.
Is your 7-4-1 offer still available?
We will no longer be offering 7-4-1 tickets due to limiting the number of guests we allow on park.
Are you still issuing ride access passes?
Please click here view our current ride access pass policy.
Can I use my gift card to book a ticket?
If you have a gift card and would like to book a ticket, please contact our Guest Services team who will be able to make your booking over the phone. We will need you to provide us with the date that you would like to book for, how many people and your gift card number. We ask that you email email@example.com with your name and number and a member or speak to one of our friendly advisors on 01395 233200.
Will all the rides be open?
Only rides that fall in line with the current government guidelines will be open, please click here to see what will be open during your visit.
Will the Gift Shop be open?
In line with the government guidelines and reduced capacity, our retail shop will open and will allow limited shoppers at one time.
Our promise to you:
- We are implementing social distancing measures to ensure we maintain a minimum of 1m apart from each other.
- A one-way system where applicable.
- Sign posted entrances and exits to our buildings to ensure a safe minimum of 1m distance from each other.
- To provide easily understandable and visible markers around park so that you can clearly see where you need to go.
- Introducing an enhanced, reception-less check-in.
- Prior to your arrival, you will receive an email advising of our new check in processes and all the information you’ll need to know.
- Your welcome pack of information will be waiting in the accommodation for you.
- We will be providing traffic marshals on your arrival day to assist you in finding your accommodation; your keys will be waiting for you in your accommodation.
- Should you need to visit reception, we will provide you with a contact number where our team will be on hand to answer any questions or queries.
- Guaranteed thorough clean of accommodation.
- We will ensure that every unit of accommodation has a deep clean prior to your check in by our cleaning team who will be taking revised measures to ensure appropriate sanitiser is used, paying extra attention to all touch points within the unit and ensuring that cross contamination is prevented between accommodations.
Will the Resort shop be open?
The Crealy resort shop is now open at selected times. Please note, a face mask or covering is required.
Will the Clubhouse be open?
Our Clubhouse is now open at selected times throughout the year.
Will there be any evening entertainment?
We will be hosting evening entertainment during the Devon school holidays and on selected dates. You will be provided with an entertainment schedule upon your arrival to the Resort.
Do we need to bring our own bedding?
We will still supply bedding for all Lodge bookings, however we recommend that you bring your own pillows. If you are booked in one of our Glamping tents as per our normal booking terms and conditions you must provide your own bedding and pillows.
Will Reception be open?
Reception is open at selected times, please check the notice board for these times on arrivial. .On arrival our check-in will take place from your car for your safety.
Can we use the Fun on the Farm Golf?
Yes, please visit Reception during your visit who can arrange this for you. Further information will be in your welcome pack on arrival.
Can we have BBQ's?
As per our normal terms and conditions BBQs are permitted however this does not include disposable BBQ's. Guests may use their own coal or gas BBQ's as long as they are raised off the ground. We ask that you avoid BBQ's in big groups and maintain social distancing measures in line with the current Government guidance.
Will the toilet and shower blocks be open?
The toilet and shower blocks will be open and will be monitored and cleaned with a strict one in one out policy.
What is open during my visit?
A full list of what attractions will be open can be found here.