For all our latest COVID-19 related F.A.Qs and our Health & Safety measures please see below.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort F.A.Q's
How do a book a ticket?
To book a ticket please visit our ticket page. Tickets are only available online.
Can I purchase a ticket at the Theme Park?
All tickets must be booked online in advance; you will not be able to buy tickets at the Theme Park.
Do I need to print my ticket?
All tickets booked will now provide you with a barcode; this barcode can either be printed or scanned on a digital device.
What time can I arrive at the Theme Park?
We ask that guests do not arrive to the Theme Park any earlier than 15 minutes before the Theme Park opening time.
Do I need to wear a facemask?
We encourage all guests to wear a face covering whilst visiting Crealy Theme Park & Resort, we trust that you are willing to play your part in protecting yourself and others. In line with government guidance where a two metre social distance cannot be maintained a face covering will be mandatory. We have identified below the rides & attractions, food and retail areas that we will insist you to wear a face covering.
• The Flying Dutchman
• The Flying Machine
• Jolly Roger
• Maximus Rollercoaster
• Lost World of Atlantis
• Adventurers Food Court
• Buddy Bear’s Kingdom Food Court
• Crealy Gift Shop
• Crealy Meadows Shop
Our advice is in line with current UK Government regulations which also highlights that some guests with a reasonable excuse are not required to wear face masks.
View the Government Guidelines
Reasonable excuses include:
• Young children under 11.
• Not being able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability.
• If you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate.
• If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress (please bring a proof of eligibility for exemption and we will provide you with a suitable indicator that helps our team identify you as exempt. We understand that proof may vary in the form of Sunflower Lanyards, diagnosis letters to exemption cards, with the situation varying between each family and individual. Our welcome hosts at the Theme Park are trained to be discreet and compassionate on this).
Is your 7-4-1 offer still available?
We will no longer be offering 7-4-1 tickets due to limiting the number of guests we allow on park.
Are you still issuing ride access passes?
We are currently not issuing ride access passes due to limiting the number of guests we allow on park.
Can I purchase lunch at the Theme Park?
Food venues will be available for takeaway only, there will be limited seating areas outside only. Please note in line with the government guidelines,there will be no indoor seating area in any of our venues until further notice.
Will the gift shop be open?
In line with the government guidelines and reduced capacity, our retail shop will open and will allow limited shoppers at one time.
Can I use my gift card to book a ticket?
If you have a gift card and would like to book a ticket, please contact our Guest Services team who will be able to make your booking over the phone. We will need you to provide us with the date that you would like to book for, how many people and your gift card number. Please note that we are not operating our phone lines so we ask that you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and number and a member of our team will contact you. `
I am an Annual Pass holder, how do I book my ticket?`
Annual pass holders will need to purchase their tickets online, in advance. Annual Pass Holders will receive discounted tickets and will need their annual pass number to book online to receive their discount. Please view all Annual Pass F.A.Q's here.
Will Atlantis be open?
In line with the government guidelines and reduced capacity, Atlantis will run a limited operation on a que system basis, there will be no seating areas in Atlantis until further notice.
Will the Animal Barn be open?
In line with the government guidelines and reduced capacity the Animal Barn will remain closed until further notice. However, Animal Land will be open for you to enjoy our animals.
Will Buddy Bears Kingdom be open?
In line with the government guidelines and reduced capacity,Buddy Bears Kingdom will remain closed until further notice.
Will the Adventure Zone be open?
In line with the government guidelines and reduced capacity, the Adventure Zone will remain closed until further notice.
I have complimentary tickets, can I use these?
Due to reduced capacity we will not be accepting any complimentary tickets until further notice.
I have pre-paid tickets can I use these?
Due to reduced capacity we will not be accepting any prepaid third party tickets until further notice.
I have tickets that I couldn’t use because of Covid-19,can I use these?
Please contact our Guest services team and provide them with your reference number and what date you would like to book and we can amend your ticket. Please note this will be subject to availability. Should you have paid more for your ticket prior to the new cost, we will refund the difference. Should you have paid less we will require you to pay the difference.
I have Data tickets can I use these?
Due to reduced capacity we will not be accepting any Data tickets until further notice.
Can I still park in the disabled car park?The disabled car park will be closed until further notice; disabled parking will be available in our main car park.
Will all the rides be open?
Only rides that fall in line with the government guidelines will be open, please follow the link to see what will be open.
Will my carer still get discounted tickets?
Anyone over 92cm will require a ticket; concessionary tickets will not be available due to limited capacity.
How do I book for my infant less than 92 cm?
FOC tickets for infants under 92cm will be available online, please note we may require measuring the infant prior to entry of the Theme Park.
I have discount vouchers, can I use these?
Due to reduced capacity we will not be accepting any discount vouchers until further notice.
Our promise to you:
• We are implementing social distancing measures to ensure we maintain a minimum of 1m apart from each other.
• A one-way system where applicable.
• Sign posted entrances and exits to our buildings to ensure a safe minimum of 1m distance from each other.
• To provide easily understandable and visible markers around park so that you can clearly see where you need to go.
• Introducing an enhanced, reception-less check-in.
• Prior to your arrival, you will receive an email advising of our new check in processes and all the information you’ll need to know.
• Your welcome pack of information will be waiting in the accommodation for you.
• We will be providing traffic marshals on your arrival day to assist you in finding your accommodation; your keys will be waiting for you in your accommodation.
• Should you need to visit reception, we will provide you with a contact number where our team will be on hand to answer any questions or queries.
• Guaranteed thorough clean of accommodation.
• We will ensure that every unit of accommodation has a deep clean prior to your check in by our cleaning team who will be taking revised measures to ensure appropriate sanitiser is used, paying extra attention to all touch points within the unit and ensuring that cross contamination is prevented between accommodations.
Will the shop be open?
In line with the government guidelines, Crealy Resort shop will open and operating at a reduced capacity with a one in one out system.
Will the Clubhouse be open?
The Clubhouse will be open from 6th July.
Will there be any evening entertainment?
To ensure we stick with social distancing measures and guidelines set out by the government, there will be no indoor evening entertainment until further notice.
Will there be any takeaway options?
In line with the government guidelines we will be offering a takeaway food service from our Clubhouse. More information will be provided on arrival.
Do we need to bring our own bedding?
We will still supply bedding for all Lodge bookings, however we recommend that you bring your own pillows. If you are booked in one of our Glamping tents as per our normal booking terms and conditions you must provide your own bedding and pillows.
Will reception be open?
Reception will remain closed until further notice, however all guests will be provided with a telephone number where one of our friendly reception team will be at hand to answer any questions or queries.
Can we use the golf?
To ensure we maintain social distancing, the golf will be available to book out in sessions. Please contact one of our reception team on arrival who can arrange this for you. Further information will be in your welcome pack on arrival.
Can we have BBQs?
As per our normal terms and conditions BBQs are permitted, we ask that you avoid BBQs in big groups and maintain social distancing measures in line with the government’s guidance.
Will the toilet and shower blocks be open?
The toilet and shower blocks will be open and will be monitored and cleaned with a strict one in one out policy.