Animal Keeper For The Day
Enjoy an unforgettable day at Crealy as you become a keeper for the day, great for animal lovers.
Get up close and personal with some of our most loved residents here at Crealy Theme Park & Resort during one of our Animal Keeper for the Day experiences. On the day, you will assist one of our experienced Animal Keepers with a wide range of different activities from caring for our rabbits to making sure our meerkats are happy. This is the perfect experience for those looking to make the most of their day out with us and is specifically designed to offer a unique experience to any young animal lover while also being perfect for the whole family.
Participants receive hands-on group experience and will be provided with a special Animal Keeper for The Day T-shirt to wear throughout the day, which can be kept as a reminder of your experience! We will also present our helpers with a special Animal Keeper for the Day certificate and there are plenty of photo opportunities to capture special moments!
Bookings for Animal Keeper for the Day are available daily throughout the year, except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. There is limited availability and the scheme is extremely popular during weekends and school holidays so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note that this experience is only available on Thursdays, Saturdays, & Sundays.
- Meeting time on the day: 11am
- Meeting place: Ticket Office
- Finish time: 3.30pm
- Prices: £68 for Annual Pass Holders and £85 for non Annual Pass Holders
- What to wear: Waterproof clothing, and sensible footwear
- Each Keeper for the Day guests will be provided with a packed lunch (sandwich, fruit, drink, crisps)
- This experience is suitable for children aged 6 and over when accompanied by an adult. A responsible parent or guardian must be present with children, entry is free of charge for up to one accompanying adult.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01395 233 200.
Please note we cannot make provisional bookings without payment and there may be changes to the itinerary throughout the season.