Cash Office Assistant Role
Type of contract: Full time - Permanent
About the Role
Crealy Family Theme Park & Resort is the Southwest’s largest family visitor attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and animal zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the multi award winning business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping park that includes uniquely themed accommodation with a variety of entertainment, sports and leisure facilities.
About the role:
As Cash Office assistant your duties will include:
- Daily distribution of all venue till floats
- Cashing up and reconciliation of tills and cash bags
- Re-floating all tills and cash bags for the next business day
- Inputting the results on to the company’s computer system
- Carrying out safe and float checks
- Report and investigate any discrepancies
- Preparing the banking for collection
- Maintaining records of vouchers received
- Filling, reconciliation and basic management of the Resort’s ATMs
- Assisting with the emptying of vending or amusement machines
- Bagging loose change ready for use in venues
- General housekeeping of the office plus any other duties associated with a cash office assistant role
Cash handling experience is essential, along with IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
Attention to detail and a calm, methodical approach are imperative for the busy office environment.
This role is full-time. The working week will be approximately 40 hours per week.
Due to the nature of our business the successful applicant may be required to work a variety of shifts, to include weekends and Bank Holidays.
Appointments will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory references
- A Competitive Hourly Rate
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Company pension scheme
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes
- Flexible shift patterns
- Fantastic social calendar & events
This Job Role expires on 2019-05-31