Photos Team Leader
Type of contract: Seasonal
About the Role
About the role
In this role you will report directly into the Retail and Photos Cluster manager, with a team of 5-10 team members reporting in to you.
Working within the Retail and Photos department you will be leading the team by example, ensuring the smooth running of the day to day shift, keeping the kiosks well stocked, well displayed, clean and tidy.
You will be overseeing the running of 4 photos kiosks as well as liaising with the Guest Services team where we have a window for guests to see their photos from the day. Doing daily walk arounds to ensure your team has everything they need.
You will also be responsible for the sales of ‘3for£15’ photo cards as our guests enter the park.
You will be directly dealing with our guests and helping to make their day memorable, by bringing a positive attitude and a passion for the guest experience.
- Experience in the operations of a busy retail store/department
- Passionate about delivering a high standard
- Clear understanding of leading/managing a team
- An ability to motivate, develop and support your team
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner without compromising on quality
- The ability to reach and exceed set targets
- A can do attitude
- The ability to create lasting rapport with our guests that will leave them wanting to come and visit us again!
- Excellent salary, paid every 2 weeks including end-of-contract bonuses
- Target-based bonus structure
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Company pension scheme
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Memberships
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- Flexible shift patterns
- Fantastic social calendar & events
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions, live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
This Job Role expires on 2019-05-31