Distribution Van Drivers
Type of contract: fixed Term
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions, live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Job
As a Distribution driver your Job will involve approaching various organisation outlets to ask owners or staff if you can display posters and leaflets in their premises in order to promote/advertise Crealy Theme Park and Resort. You will also represent Crealy Theme Park & Resort at a number of regional events.
Being a Distrubution van driver is an interesting and great way to see the new places. You will usually work under a manager in a small team working in different places every day and meeting a huge variety of new and interesting people.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Distributing flyers to other holiday parks and hotels.
- Having an in depth knowledge of the information you are handing out and be a point of information.
- Being enthusiastic about the establishment you are promoting
- Covering as many organisations and holiday parks as you can in order to market as widely as possible
- Inspecting vehicle for operation.
- Loading and unloading products.
- Driving vehicles through different routes.
What you will need to join our team:
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Basic English and Maths.
- Having reporting skills.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being polite
- Having good interpersonal abilities.
- Being able to complete paperwork.
- Having good written and spoken communication skills.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Having good knowledge about routes.
- Having customer service skills.
This position requires you to work weekends and some evenings. You will be covering Exeter, Dawlish, Exmouth and the surrouding areas. The contract is based on 40 hours per week.
We are looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible.
- Excellent salary, paid every 2 weeks
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company pension scheme
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Memberships
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- Fantastic social calendar & events
This Job Role expires on 2019-06-08