Retail Team Leader
Type of contract: Seasonal
About the Role
In this role you will report directly into the Retail and photos Cluster manager, with a team of 5 -10 team members reporting in to you.
Working within the retail department in our main gift shop, you will be leading the team by example and ensuring the smooth running of the day to day shift, as well as keeping the shop well stocked, well displayed, clean and tidy.
You will also be responsible for hawking and extra sales opportunities such as our ‘Last chance’ cart out on the park. You will also be making sure we have the correct team available to facilitate this and that they have everything they need.
You will be directly dealing with our guests and helping to make their day memorable, by bringing a positive attitude and a passion for the guest experience.
- Experience in the operations of a busy retail store/department
- Passionate about delivering a high standard
- Clear understanding of leading/managing a team
- An ability to motivate, develop and support your team
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner without compromising on quality
- The ability to reach and exceed set targets
- A can do attitude
- The ability to create lasting rapport with our guests that will leave them wanting to come and visit us again!
- Excellent salary, paid every 2 weeks
- Target-based bonus structure
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Company pension scheme
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes
- Flexible shift patterns
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- Fantastic social calendar & events
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
This Job Role expires on 2019-05-31