Holiday Park Reception Manager
Type of contract: Permanent
Crealy Adventure Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation. Crealy is located just minutes from junction 30 of the M5 near Exeter.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a permanent part of our holiday park team and being involved in the daily operations including guidance and support of fellow team members. You will be reporting directly to the Holiday Park Manager. You will motivate and work alongside your team to deliver service to the highest standard, ensuring we exceed the expectations of all our guests and create their magical stay with us. You will manage designated areas in line with all relevant H&S and will be responsible for our small on site shop during quiet periods and effectively supervise the operation of the Reception department
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that holiday accommodation meets and exceeds guest expectations and constantly review accommodation feedback ensuring any issues are fed back to relevant departments.
- Ensure that the reception area is customer focused and that all point of sale materials including flyers and promotions are correct, maintained and up to date.
- Work in collaboration with all park teams to ensure all standards across the resort are operating at a high level and offering a great service to our guests.
This is a highly reactive role especially on check in days so expect to be thinking on your feet to overcome whatever challenges the department might face. An eye for detail is essential for this role.
You will be:
- Similar experience working the hospitality industry
- A confident, outgoing team-player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- passionate leader who is passionate about delivering great guest experiences
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Able to lead by example.
- Calm under pressure.
- Able to meet the physical challenges of the role.
- Well presented with a professional appearance and manner.
- Flexible to work varied hours (between 8.00am-8.00pm) throughout the year.
- A quick learner who can adapt to changing situations easily.
- A ‘can do’ problem solving attitude
- Have a critical eye for detail
- clear understanding of leading and managing people
- The flair to continually raise standards
- The ability to prioritise to hit required deadlines
- An inspiring attitude, lead from the front and demonstrate positive behaviors
- An eagerness for success whilst developing a fun place to work
- Excellent salary, paid every 2 weeks of £18,000 per year
- Target-based bonus structure
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Company pension scheme
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Memberships
- 30 Days Holiday
- Flexible shift patterns
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- Fantastic social calendar & events
This Job Role expires on 2019-02-10