Christmas Spectacular Cast Members
Type of contract: Seasonal
Crealy Great Adventure Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo.
Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
We are looking for a group of talented individuals to join our team as part of our Christmas Spectacular event as Elves, Christmas Hosts and Magical cast members.
As part of the Christmas Spectacular team, you can expect to:
- Work in a variety of environments
- Wear masks, prosthetics, theatrical make-up and more.
- Work with large groups of children of various ages
- Work both indoors and outdoors in all types of weather and temperatures.
- Work long hours whilst performing a physically demanding, high-energy role.
You will need to be a talented, versatile and enthusiastic actor with previous experience and/or ability in improvisational theatre. You will need to be physically fit with good stamina and endurance.
Our Christmas Spectacular event runs from the 1st of December until the 23rd of December 2018. You will be required to work the following dates:
28th, 29th & 30th of November - Rehearsals
1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th - 23rd of December - Event dates
Please be aware you will be required for all event dates during this period including all rehearsals. Detailed information can be found in our audition pack as a PDF download.
The auditions will be held on Sunday 4th November at Crealy Adventure Park & Resort, between 11am - 1:30pm.
Before you consider registering for a position as a Christmas actor, think seriously about the job requirements.
- You need to befit enough to work in physically challenging role for long periods of time
- You will be working in a high-pressure Entertainment environment where schedules, times and requirements are ever changing
The audition will be a group workshop, where we’ll get to know a bit about you and through some drama games and activities.
The only thing you need to bring is a FUN, ENERGETIC and PROACTIVE attitude!
- Full training and guidance at all times
- Free Accommodation if more than 20 miles away from home
- A competitive rate of pay between £8 - £10 per hour
- 2 FREE event tickets to allow friends and family to come to the event
This Job Role expires on 2018-11-02