Food and Beverage 2nd Chef
Type of contract: Fixed Term June - November
Crealy Adventure Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of glorious Devon countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camp resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
Skills & Experience
- passionate kitchen professional who is passionate about delivering great Food
- Experience in high volume Food production
- experience in the Food & Beverage industry has given you the high-level operational perspective you need
- clear understanding of leading people
- sound understanding of food hygiene and health & safety policies
- passionate about supporting and developing your team to ensure they are delivering to their potential
- Out of the box thinking
- quick decision making skills and an ability to get the job done
- Display a high level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships, and the desire to retain customers by exceeding their expectations.
- Have a proven ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Have awareness of the importance of being a Team Player.
- Salary of up to £9.75 per hour (depending on experience)
- Performance based bonuses
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE mobile phone insurance
- FREE coffee each month at Café Nero
- Discounts for over 100 big name brands and high street stores
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- Company pension scheme
- 25% discount on all park purchases
- Free family memberships
This Job Role expires on 2018-06-30