Type of contract: Seasonal
Crealy Great Adventure Park & Resort is the Southwest’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the multi award winning business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping park that includes uniquely themed accommodation with a variety of entertainment, sports and leisure facilities.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented, outgoing, charismatic and engaging person with bags of personality to run, host and look after the Resort’s sports / leisure, craft and activity programme.
The ability to interact effectively and make connections with people of different age groups.
The motivation to go above and beyond for our guests.
The ability to cross-promote activities and events.
Natural ability to communicate with others and work in a team or independently.
Demonstrate a clean and professional appearance.
Be open to flexible working hours; starting early mornings, up to 10 hours a day.
Be able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges
- Work in an exciting and fun environment
- Excellent salary, paid every 2 weeks
- Performance based bonuses
- FREE mobile phone insurance
- FREE coffee each month at Café Nero
- Discounts for over 200 big name brands and high street stores
- 25% discount on all park purchases
- Company pension scheme
- Fantastic social calendar & events
- Free family memberships
This Job Role expires on 2018-03-31