Holiday Park Receptionist
Type of contract: Seasonal
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an enthusiastic approach
- A passion for delivering exceptional guest service
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a high-pressure environment with a desire to meet and exceed multiple company set targets
- An open and warm personality
- Be proud to take pride in your appearance wearing company uniform to a high standard
- Responsible and professional attitude
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills, and the flexibility to work varied hours to suit the business’s needs.
- Ideally you will have guest service experience, although all necessary training will be provided.
- Deliver outstanding holidays through exceptional service delivery
- This role includes weekend, Bank Holiday and evenings.
- Excellent salary, paid every 2 weeks (pay rates to be discussed at the interview)
- Target-based bonus structure
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Company pension scheme
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- FREE Friends & Family Memberships
- 25% discount on all park purchases
- Flexible shift patterns
This Job Role expires on 2019-02-24