Food & Beverage Operations Manager
Type of contract: Permanent Full Time
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
The Food and Beverage Operations Manager is a key member of the team in delivering an exceptional guest experience on a daily basis across the Resort.
You will have a passion for all things food, drinks, and hospitality. As a self-motivated team player, you will lead from the front in our bars, restaurants, and kiosks.
You will provide supportive and inspirational leadership with a keen focus on training and coaching your team at the heart of your operations. You will work closely with the Commercial Management team to help develop the department across the park and resort.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, as Food and Beverage Operations Manager your responsibilities will involve:
- Direct management of the F&B Team including Team Leaders
- Manage day-to-day F&B operations across a designated area of the resort, within budgeted guidelines and to the highest of standards
- Delivering ongoing training for the team, including effective inductions ensuring the team are ready to deliver a friendly, exceptional guest experience
- Being a visible and hands on leader throughout all F&B areas to deliver excellent levels of service
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations
The successful Food and Beverage Operations Manager will have:
- Previous F&B management experience
- Understanding of EPOS Systems and IT
- Understanding of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies
- Demonstrable ability to lead by example
- Friendly, assertive, with excellent communication skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement for yourself and your team
- Self-manage workload and efficient management of rotas
Information for Candidates
If successful through the application process, you will be invited for an interview. If you have any questions or should you require any assistance at an interview event, because of a disability or medical condition, please let us know.
- Career Opportunities
- Free car parking and easy access by public transport
- 50% off food and drink whilst on duty
- 25% off all other purchases on park
- Company Pension Scheme
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Access to our Employee Assist Programme - looking after your wellbeing & offering free legal advice
- Refer a friend scheme
- Flexible shift patterns
- Uniform Provided
This Job Role expires on 2021-10-27