Type of contract: Ongoing
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
We have fantastic opportunities for Cleaners to join our Park Operations department.
You would be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of both public and staff areas of the Theme Park and Resort, ensuring they are well presented and meet the highest standard possible, at all times.
Hours of Work
We have part time and full time hours available and can be flexible to suit you. All shifts are flexible our shift patterns can be between 07:00 and 23:00. You would need to be available for weekdays, weekends, school holidays and bank holidays. This can be discussed at the interview stage. We are open all year round.
Skills & Experiences
- The ideal candidate would have previous cleaning experience in a similar environment although full training will be provided, so it is not essential
- The role will involve working both indoors and outdoors across the resort so the job holder will need to be fit, like working in varying conditions and be prepared for a fair degree of walking.
- Ability to understand and implement instructions.
- Have the capacity to deliver good results within an agreed timeframe.
- Be presentable at all times with the right 'can-do' attitude in order to deliver excellence
Every department here at Crealy Theme Park and Resort focuses on the safety of our guests and all team members as a number one priority. Each role will undertake department specific Health & Safety training, alongside wider Theme Park and Resort training.
No experience is necessary as full training is provided but a passion for cleaning and customer service and a great attitude towards learing new things is a must. We are looking for team who can meet our department standards.
If successful through the application process, you will be invited for an interview. If you have any questions or should you require any assistance at an interview event, because of a disability or medical condition, please let us know
Information for Candidates
You will need to have proof of right to work in the UK (either a birth certificate or current passport) and be able to provide details of a reference. Please ensure that you have both of these before applying.
£9.25 per hour, plus holiday pay
- Career Opportunities
- Free car parking and easy access by public transport
- 50% off food and drink whilst on duty
- 25% off all other purchases on park
- Fantastic Team Socials
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Access to our Employee Assist Programme - looking after your wellbeing & offering free legal advice
- Refer a friend scheme
- Bonus Opportunities and Rewards
- Uniform Provided
This Job Role expires on 2021-09-30