Type of contract: Fixed Term
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
We are currently looking for accommodation cleaners to join our dedicated Resort team to look after our fleet of luxury holiday lodges and glamping tents. It is our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time whilst staying at Crealy and what our guests appreciate most is clean and well maintained accommodation.
This role will suit someone looking for part time work with an average working week consisting of 12 to 16 hours. Candidates will need to be available on Fridays and Mondays between 9.30am and 4.30pm including bank holidays and school holidays. Our main season is March to November but we are open all year round.
Successful candidates will ensure our accommodation is presented to the highest standard and consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation within the given timeframe, by following exact company guidelines, as judged by our guests.
No experience is necessary as full training is provided but a passion for cleaning and customer service and a great attitude towards learing new things is a must. We are looking for team who can meet our department standards and work within a fast paced, exciting and engaging team.
Skills & Experiences
- Display an impressive eye for detail and the ability to go the extra mile on a daily basis
- Highly practical individual with the abilities to succeed in a fast paced and variable working environment
- The role will involve working both indoors and outdoors across the resort so the job holder will need to be fit, like working in varying conditions and be prepared for a fair degree of walking.
- Display a high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to work as part of a team, employ bags of enthusiasm and have a clear understanding of guest expectations of their holiday accommodation.
Every department here at Crealy Theme Park and Resort focuses on the safety of our guests and all team members as a number one priority. Each role will undertake department specific Health & Safety training, alongside wider Theme Park and Resort training.
We’re looking for confident people who have excellent communication skills and are interested in working as part of a wider team to drive high standards and deliver a first class guest experience. You should be highly driven and motivated to take ownership of the while supporting the wider resort as part of this integral team.
In addition the ideal candidate will:
* Be comfortable working on your feet all day
* Be a quick learner
* Have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to make beds
* Possess an ability to work independently for prolonged periods of time and as part of a larger team
* Have great communication skills
If successful through the application process, you will be invited for an interview. If you have any questions or should you require any assistance at an interview event, because of a disability or medical condition, please let us know
Information for Candidates
You will need to have proof of right to work in the UK (either a birth certificate or current passport) and be able to provide details of a reference. Please ensure that you have both of these before applying.
£9.50 -£9.80 per hour (depending on experience), plus holiday pay
- Career Opportunities
- Free car parking and easy access by public transport
- 50% off food and drink whilst on duty
- 25% off all other purchases on park
- Fantastic Team Socials
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Access to our Employee Assist Programme - looking after your wellbeing & offering free legal advice
- Refer a friend scheme
- Bonus Opportunities and Rewards
- Uniform Provided
This Job Role expires on 2021-09-30