Hot Tub Assistant
Type of contract: Fixed Term - Summer
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of glorious Devon countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
The successful candidate will assist in the cleaning and maintenance of all hot tubs on our main changeover days.
We are looking for experienced Hot Tub Assistants to join our team Crealy Theme Park and Resort. Working as part of a team, the Hot Tub Assistants ensure the hot tub facilities in accommodation are clean and safely operating for guests to enjoy on their luxury holiday break.
• You will be responsible for -
• Changing over water and cleaning of hot tubs for each new arrival
• Ensuring chemicals are at a safe level at all times
• Supporting maintenance with any repairs of hot tubs
• Working to a deadline to achieve all the change overs required, but still ensuring the standards are upheld
We are looking for people who aren't afraid of a bit of hard work, have fun with a positive energy, and great team players who are there to support.
This role will suit someone looking for part time work with an average working week consisting of 24 hours. Candidates will definately need to be available on Fridays and Mondays between 9.30am and 4.30pm including bank holidays and in school holidays.
- Fortnightly Pay, above minimum wage
- Holiday Pay
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Fantastic Social Calendar and Events
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Easy access by public transport as well as free car parking
- Flexible shift patterns
- Uniform provided
- There are so many more benefits for our team members, too many to list!!
This Job Role expires on 2021-07-03