Type of contract: Seasonal
Crealy Adventure Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
- To provide an excellent Retail Experience to our Guests
- Ability to work as part of a Team and alone.
- Dealing directly with our Guests in a busy Retail environment either on Park or in one of the Retail outlets.
- Maintaining solid product knowledge and awareness.
- Able to show confidence and have the determination to succeed in a busy environment.
If you're looking for on-the-job fun and to develop new skills, explore the employment opportunities at Crealy. Become an important part of a real team, while gaining experience in ride operations, admissions, food services, retail, entertainment, guest service and more!
At Crealy, you will enjoy the challenges of working in an invigorating, fun environment, while interacting with a very diverse group of interesting people. You'll make new friends, enjoy great benefits and perks, and be surrounded by mouth-watering food, entertainment, games and rides.
The energy is electric and the excitement is all around you every day. In fact, you may begin to wonder if you are working or having a paid visit. There's no experience that can quite compare.
- Excellent salary, paid every 2 weeks
- Performance based bonuses
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE mobile phone insurance
- FREE coffee each month at Café Nero
- Discounts for over 100 big name brands and high street stores
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- Company pension scheme
- 25% discount on all park purchases
- Free family memberships
This Job Role expires on 2018-12-29