Type of contract: Seasonal (Flexible)
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of glorious Devon countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
About the Role
We are looking for a Stock Controller to support the commercial operation of our business.
The day-to-day tasks cover:
- Ordering and receiving of incoming stock
- Delivering stock to venues throughout the business
- Maintaining accurate stock levels within the storeroom
- Creation of purchase orders
- Recording goods in/out with accuracy
- Supervising the park’s storeroom operation and leading the storeroom team
- Organising all vending operations onsite
- Accurate use of the Back Office systems
- Completing monthly stocktakes
- Undertaking any other duties that fall within the scope of the role
- Commercial operational experience
- Skills using Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel
- Possess excellent numeracy skills
- Display a high level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships internally & externally
- Full UK Driving License
This is a seasonal position that requires you to be available to work weekends, during school holiday periods as well as bank holidays. We can be flexible in the shift patterns if necessary. Hours will be rostered in advance and vary dependent on the time of year. Flexibility is also required from you to meet peak and off-peak demands of our opening.
Every department here at Crealy Theme Park and Resort focuses on the safety of our guests and team members, as a number one priority. Each role will undertake department specific Health & Safety training, alongside wider Theme Park and Resort training.
If successful through the application process, you will be invited for an interview. If you have any questions or should you require any assistance at an interview event, because of a disability or medical condition, please let us know.
- Fortnightly Pay, £9.25 per hour
- Holiday Pay
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Fantastic Social Calendar and Events
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Flexible shift patterns
- Easy access by public transport as well as free car parking
- Uniform provided
- There are so many more benefits for our team members, too many to list!!
This Job Role expires on 2021-04-23