Storeroom Team Member
Type of contract: Seasonal (Flexible)
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of glorious Devon countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Storeroom Team Member to work in our busy stockroom supporting all of our departments across the Park and Resort.
The main tasks will be
- Receiving deliveries into the warehouse from various suppliers and logistics companies
- Moving stock or equipment to and from venues
- Completing paperwork correctly and accurately
- Assisting the Storeroom Management team with monthly stocktake
- Replenishing vending machines
- General housekeeping within the warehouse
- Undertaking any other duties that fall within the scope of this role
- Training will be provided
You will need a full driving licence for this role as there will be a requirement to drive company vehicles to deliver stock around the site.
PPE is provided
This is a seasonal postition that requires you to be available to work weekends, during school holiday periods as well as bank holidays, although we can be flexible in the shift patterns if necessary. Hours will be rostered in advance and vary dependent on the time of year. Flexibility is also required from you to meet peak and off-peak demands of our opening.
- Fortnightly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Fantastic Social Calendar and Events
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Flexible shift patterns
- Easy access by public transport as well as free car parking
- Uniform provided
- There are so many more benefits for our team members, too many to list!!
This Job Role expires on 2021-04-23