Play Area Attendant
Type of contract: Seasonal (Flexible)
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides and attractions, seasonal live shows and a variety of zoo animals. Set in over 100 acres of countryside we also offer 5* accommodation facilities at Crealy Meadows, our large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping.
About the Role
We are looking for customer-focused and enthusiastic team members to help us keep our indoor play areas safe, clean, and fun!
You will be responsible for enforcing all safety restrictions within the play areas, interacting with guests while they play and keeping the area tidy.
You will act as a first point of contact for any guest queries, issues or assistance. A fun-loving attitude is essential for this role!
No previous experience is necessary as first-class training will be given but a passion for customer service and a great attitude towards learning new things is a must.
Please note – this role requires the you to be available to work weekends, during school holiday periods and bank holidays.
In addition the ideal candidate will:
* Be at least 16 years old
* Be able to work independently and as part of a close-knit team
* Demonstrate a customer-focused attitude
* Possess great attention to detail
* Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
* Have great communication skills
* Display a positive attitude
- Great rate of Pay, paid every 2 weeks
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Fantastic Social Calendar and Events
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Uniform provided
- Flexible shift patterns
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- There are so many more benefits for our team members, too many to list!!
This Job Role expires on 2020-02-22