Food Court Cleaner
Type of contract: Seasonal (Flexible)
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides and attractions, seasonal live shows and a variety of zoo animals. Set in over 100 acres of countryside we also offer 5* accommodation facilities at Crealy Meadows, our large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping.
About the Role
We are looking for passionate and dedicated team members to help us keep our indoor seating areas clean, tidy and litter free.
You will be responsible for helping guests clear their tables away, make sure our food court environment is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and helping guests to separate waste and recycling.
At all times you will be following our strict health & safety procedures whilst delivering fantastic customer service. A positive attitude and dynamic mindset is crucial for this role.
Skills & Experiences
No previous experience is necessary as first-class training will be given but a passion for cleanliness and a great attitude towards learning new things is a must.
In addition the ideal candidate will:
* Be able to work independently and as part of a close-knit team
* Demonstrate a customer-focused attitude
* Possess great attention to detail
* Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
* Have great communication skills
* Display a positive attitude
- Great rate of Pay, paid every 2 weeks
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Fantastic Social Calendar and Events
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Uniform provided
- Flexible shift patterns
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- There are so many more benefits for our team members, too many to list!!
This Job Role expires on 2020-02-22