Theme Park Cleaner
Type of contract: Seasonal (Flexible)
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides and attractions, seasonal live shows and a variety of zoo animals. Set in over 100 acres of countryside we also offer 5* accommodation facilities at Crealy Meadows, our large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Theme Park Cleaner to work in our Park Services department.
Working alongside the Rides & Services Manager and Park Services Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring the theme park is looking its best at all times, all Health & Safety procedures are being followed and the delivery of excellent service for our guests.
A passion for attention to detail is a must and an ability to act at all times as an ambassador for the business is essential for this role. You will be responding to calls, carrying out scheduled cleaning work and helping to create a clean and safe environment for our guests to play in.
This will include cleaning toilets, emptying bins, hoovering, mopping and other general duties associated with cleaning large visitor attractions. The job will involve working both indoors and outdoors across the 100 acre site so you will need to be fit, like working in varying conditions and be prepared for a fair degree of walking.
Please note – this role requires the candidate to be available to work Monday - Sunday between 7.00am – 11.00pm, during school holiday periods and bank holidays.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a high level of pride in their work
* Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
* Be able to work independently and as part of a close-knit team
* Demonstrate a customer-focused attitude
* Have previous experience of cleaning-based work
* Have a reasonable level of physical fitness
* Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
* Have a positive attitude
- Great rate of Pay, paid every 2 weeks
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Fantastic Social Calendar and Events
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Uniform provided
- Flexible shift patterns
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- There are so many more benefits for our team members, too many to list!!
This Job Role expires on 2020-02-22