First Aid/Operational Support
Type of contract: Seasonal Full Time
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and qualified first aider to provide assistance to our team and guests throughout busy holiday periods!
Along with providing initial treatment for a broad range of injuries this role includes keeping strict records, ensuring optimum stock/equipment levels and attending major incidents in the event that they arise.
Along with reactively responding to calls this role also offers varied support to the rest of the operational departments across the resort.
Please note – this role requires the candidate to be available to work Monday – Sunday between 10.00am – 11.00pm, during school holiday/bank holiday periods.
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold at least a current 3 Day First Aid At Work qualification from a recognized training provider
* Demonstrate a customer-focused attitude.
* Display confidence in treating a broad range of injuries and supervising the public
* Be highly literate
* Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
* Have a reasonable level of fitness
* Possess an ability to work independently for prolonged periods of time
* Be self-motivated
* Have great communication skills
- Great rate of Pay, paid every 2 weeks
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Fantastic Social Calendar and Events
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Uniform provided
- Flexible shift patterns
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- There are so many more benefits for our team members, too many to list!!
This Job Role expires on 2020-02-22