Rides and Attractions Team Leader
Type of contract: Seasonal Full Time
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides and attractions, seasonal live shows and a variety of zoo animals. Set in over 100 acres of countryside we also offer 5* accommodation facilities at Crealy Meadows, our large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themedglamping.
About the Role
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Seasonal Team Leader to join our Rides & Attractions department! Starting March 1st to November 1st 2020
Working alongside the Rides & Services Manager and Rides Supervisors you will perform varied duties – from ride operation and team co-ordination to guest liaison and operational support – to ensure the smooth running of the theme park is maintained. you will also be required to make sure that the highest levels of health and safety standards and customer service are maintained at all times. Along with reactively responding to calls this role also offers varied support to the rest of the operational departments across the resort.
This is a highly reactive role so expect to be thinking on your feet to overcome whatever challenges the department might face. An eye for detail is essential for this role.
Please note – this role requires the candidate to be available to work Monday - Sunday between 9.00am – 11.00pm, during school holiday periods and bank holidays.
* Have previous experience in a leadership role
* Have a high level of pride in their work
* Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
* Be highly literate
* Be able to work independently and as part of a close-knit team
* Demonstrate a customer-focused attitude
* Be passionate and dedicated to the role
* Have a reasonable level of physical fitness
* Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
* Have great communication skills
* Have a positive attitude
- Great rate of Pay, paid every 2 weeks (£9.00 per hour)
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Regular reward and incentive schemes
- Fantastic Social Calendar and Events
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Uniform provided
- Flexible shift patterns
- Tickets for days out at Devon’s top attractions
- There are so many more benefits for our team members, too many to list!!
This Job Role expires on 2020-02-22