Theme Park Work Experience Programme 2020
Type of contract: Work Experience
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides and attractions, seasonal live shows and a variety of zoo animals. Set in over 100 acres of countryside Crealy Meadows, our large luxury lodge and camping resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
Crealy Theme Park & Resort provides work experience placements across a variety of departments including Animal Barn, Retail, Guest Services and Admissions, Rides & Attractions, Food and Beverage and Crealy Meadows.
About the Role
- Are you energetic, enthusiastic and adventurous?
- Are you adaptable and willing to learn new skills?
- Are you interested in a career in the leisure industry?
Then maybe the Crealy Work Experience Programme is for you!
Skills & Experiences
Through your time with us, you will gain, among other things:
- Employability skills including application writing, interview technique and problem solving
- Guest-facing customer service experience
- An overview of health & safety procedures
- Knowledge of the leisure industry and it’s day to day running
- Risk assessments and hazard perception in an industry based setting
What we require from you
To make the most of your time with us, we ask for the following
- Positive and professional attitude
- Puncutality and attendance
- Complete adherence to all health and safety procedures
- Willingness, adaptability and dynamic thinking
Due to the amount of applications for Work Experience we may sometimes be fully booked up to 12 months in advance for some roles, therefore we suggest you apply as soon as possible once you know the dates you are looking for.
- Uniform provided
This Job Role expires on 2020-03-01