Type of contract: Fixed Term - Event
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of glorious Devon countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camp resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for our "Elf Team" as part of our Award Winning Christmas Spectacular Event.
This event runs for 14 days ( inclusive of rehearsals) , during November and December 2019 and you will be required to be available for all performance dates between 20th November and 24th December 2019
We are looking for confident, outgoing, reliable applicants who love all things Christmas and have a passion for performing and creating the Magic of Christmas. No experience is necessary, however some acting experience is preferable. Over 16 only.
If you live more than 20 miles away then we can provide accommodation on site.
There are 4 Christmas attractions as well as 2 shows , all with different styles of perfomance. We need actors with great improvisation skills and who can interact with our 25,000 guests visiting this Christmas.
All attractions run in the daytime between 10am and 5.30pm. Some actors will be required earlier than others. it is hard work and on some of the attractions it can get cold and wet as some of these are outdoors, but shelter is always nearby.
- Full Training and Guidance will be provided
- Free Accommodation is available if you live more than 20 miles away from home
- We offer a competitive rate of pay
- You will also receive 2 Free Theme park tickets to allow friends/family to come to the Event
- Friendly and enjoy talking to guests
- Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Love everything Christmas!
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ideally with some Acting or Performance Experience
- Available to work 20th November - 24th December 2019 inclusively
If you’re looking for on-the-job fun and to develop new skills, explore the employment opportunities at Crealy.
Become an important part of a real team that covers ride operations, admissions, food services, retail, entertainment, guest service and more!
At Crealy, you will enjoy the challenges of working in an invigorating, fun environment, while interacting with a very diverse group of interesting people.
You’ll make new friends, enjoy great benefits and perks, and be surrounded by mouth-watering food, entertainment, games and rides.
- Great rate of Pay, paid every 2 weeks
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata)
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
This Job Role expires on 2019-11-22