Type of contract: Fixed Term - Event
Crealy Theme Park & Resort is the South West’s largest family theme park attraction and is home to over 60 rides, attractions and live shows and zoo. Set in over 100 acres of glorious Devon countryside the business also consists of a large luxury lodge and camp resort that includes uniquely themed glamping accommodation.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Entertainment Sound and Light Technician to be part of our Award Winning Christmas Spectacular Event.
This is really a broad role touching all aspects of Technical Event Production. Experience in QLab or similar would be required.
This event runs for 14 days ( inclusive of rehearsals) , during November and December 2019 and you will be required to be available for all performance dates between 20th November and 24th December 2019
All attractions run in the daytime between 10am and 5.30pm.and as this event is mainly at weekends, this role may suit someone alongside their current entertainment commitments over the Festive Season.
We are looking for confident, outgoing, reliable applicants who love all things Christmas and have a passion for performing and creating the Magic of Christmas. Over 18 only.
If you live more than 20 miles away then we can provide accommodation on site.
- Able to provide all aspects of technical support including but not limited to: show/event installation, strike and operation. Carry out daily maintenance checks on all equipment in the facility.
- You will be self motivated and demonstrate initiative
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong problem solving skills and dedicated to providing an outstanding guest service
- Friendly and enjoy talking to guests
- Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Love everything Christmas!
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ideally with some Acting or Performance Experience
- Available to work 20th November - 24th December 2019 inclusively
If you’re looking for on-the-job fun and to develop new skills, explore the employment opportunities at Crealy.
Become an important part of a real team that covers ride operations, admissions, food services, retail, entertainment, guest service and more!
At Crealy, you will enjoy the challenges of working in an invigorating, fun environment, while interacting with a very diverse group of interesting people.
You’ll make new friends, enjoy great benefits and perks, and be surrounded by mouth-watering food, entertainment, games and rides.
The energy is electric and the excitement is all around you every day. In fact, you may begin to wonder if you are working or having a paid visit. There’s no experience that can quite compare.
- Great rate of Pay, paid every 2 weeks
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata)
- 25% employee discount on all park purchases
- FREE Friends & Family Annual Passes* T&C's apply
- Uniform provided
This Job Role expires on 2019-11-15