Corporate Memberships at Crealy
Treat your employees and their families to a day out at the South West's number one family day out with our Corporate Membership for just £150 per membership.
Where can you buy your Annual Corporate Membership?
- By phoning our Call Centre on 01395 233200
- During your visit at Guest Services or the Ticket Office
- Alternatively email us and a member of the team will get back to you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of a Corporate Annual Membership
- Our price for life offer means that you'll continue to pay the same great price every year when you continue to renew your membership
- 15% off food & drink (excl. confectionary)
- 15% off gift shop
- Up to 50% off camping and touring breaks*
- Free access to great events throughout the year including Easter, summer, & October half term as well as our annual firework display
- Speedy park access, no lengthy queues
- 20% off Lost World of Atlantis birthday party packages
- 20% off animal experience sessions
- One free night at the member’s camp weekend
- Exclusive Pit Stop Pass for the go-karts (Additional cost & T&Cs apply)
- Can be used by any of your employees (please note Proof of company must be provided i.e., photo ID, wage Slip, name badge.
- Valid for a year from purchase
- ID of working for the company must be provided (i.e. photo ID, wage Slip, name badge)
- If membership cards are lost/misplaced there will be a £10 charge for a replacement
- Company logo must be provided
- Each membership card allows one entry into the theme park
- Crealy Great Adventure Park reserves the right to amend opening times, withdraw attractions, discounts and amend opening times without prior notice. Some attractions are not included in the admission price, for which a reasonable charge is made. Crealy Members are subject to the same rules and regulations as all guests to the Park. The management reserve the right to refuse an application or renewal for a Crealy Membership, or to withdraw a Membership. These terms and conditions are subject to change by the management without prior notice.
- Please note all outdoor attractions will be closed during Term Time. Indoor attractions will remain open all year except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
CANCELLING OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS
- Guests wishing to cancel their Memberships can do so within 28 days of the Membership expiry date, this must be in writing by post or email.
EXISTING CORPORATE MEMBERS
- The Annual Membership tariff is now frozen due to our Price for Life scheme.