Who doesn’t love a bit of nostalgia?
Take our quiz to be taken back down memory lane to the TV shows that we were obsessed with when we were little, to tell our own kids about! Answers can be found at the bottom of the post, but no cheating!
Play the Quiz
1. Which hard-working character lived in Greendale?
A) Fireman Sam
C) Postman Pat
2. Who was Bella Lasagne?
A) Café owner from Fireman Sam
B) Shop keeper from Pingu
C) Farmer from Shaun the Sheep
3. Which famous comedy duo made their debut on Byker Grove?
A) David Walliams and Matt Lucas
B) Ant and Dec
C) Mel and Sue
4. Who was Baron Greenback?
A) Danger Mouse’s enemy
B) The janitor from Scooby Doo
C) Tracy Beaker’s Dad
5. Whose famous catchphrase was ‘It’s one of those days’?
A) Barry Chuckle from Chucklevision
B) Zippy from Rainbow
C) Mr Benn
6. Which famous animal calls himself fella?
A) Angelina Ballerina
B) Tom from Tom and Jerry
C) Basil Brush
7. What was the vacuum cleaner from the Teletubbies called?
A) Zoom Zoom
B) Noo Noo
C) Brr Brr
8. Where did Rosie and Jim live?
A) On a narrow boat
B) Under the sea
C) In a shed
9. Which city was Brum set in?
10. What was the presenter from Art Attack called?
Create New Childhood Memories...
If you had fun taking a trip down memory lane with this quiz, why not join us for Kids TV Week this May half term (28th May - 1st June) to create precious family memories.
Enjoy mini-shows featuring a variety of kids TV heroes loved by all ages, including Basil Brush, Fireman Sam, the Octonauts, Sid Sloane, and Theo the Mouse and Wendy.
Have a May half term that your kids will reminisce about with our fantastic short breaks, glamp with us and get £75 off with the code: KIDSTV. Or if you fancy a camping getaway you can get free theme park tickets for the duration of your stay with the code: FREETICKETS.