Terms and Conditions
1. An Annual Membership permits the person named on it to gain entry to the Park at any time up to the expiry date shown on the membership during the Park’s stated opening times
2. Annual Membership Holders will only be admitted to the Park on production of their valid membership card.
3. Lost or stolen valid memberships can only be replaced after a security check for a fee of £3.00 per Membership. This fee is non-negotiable.
4. A Annual Membership is issued individually to each person and cannot be used by another person. It is not usable by another person under any circumstances..
5. All children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over at all times.
6. On attaining the height of one metre all children must either pay the normal individual admission rate or purchase an Annual Membership
Each Annual membership is valid from the date of purchase. Dates are not linked to other tickets in the same family group. Children’s height will be measured at turnstiles.
7. Annual Membership Holders are subject to the same rules and regulations which apply to all visitors to the Park.
These may be subject to change at any time at the discretion of the Management.
8. Crealy Adventure Park & Resort Management reserves the right to refuse any application for an Annual membership or renewal thereof, or to withdraw any membership at any time, without giving any reason.
9. The renewal price is only valid for Annual memberships which are purchased before or on the expiry date shown on the membership card.
There is no discount for memberships that have expired. Renewed memberships can be issued at the park and over the telephone.
10. Annual Memberships are not refundable either in total or in part under any circumstances.
11. The purchase of any membership cannot be done so in conjunction with any other offer/voucher and cannot be purchased using the online discount
12. Crealy Adventure Park & Resort reserve the right to amend opening times, withdraw attractions, discounts and amend opening times without prior notice.
13. Some attractions are not included in the admission price, for which a reasonable charge is made.
14. The terms of your membership also require you to have a ‘recognisable photo’ when scanning your membership card at the park entrance
15. Please note all outdoor attractions will be closed during Term Time. Indoor attractions will remain open all year except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year day.
16. Height, Weight, size, age restriction and medicals warnings apply to certain attractions and rides.
17. Crealy Adventure Park And resort reserve the right to contact you in relation to service information including, but not being limited to, information to these terms and conditions of use, expiry and/or renewal reminders Crealy Adventure park and resort reserve the right to use your details to send you relevant marketing information when you sign up for an Annual Membership with us. If you do not wish to receive this you will have the option to unsubscribe
18. Crealy Adventure Park and Resort reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at anytime
19. Price for life scheme – By renewing on or before the expiry date of the membership the individual membership renewal price will remain the same. All members please note that this offer will cease with immediate effect if you allow your individual Annual membership to expire or if, at any time a Direct Debit Instruction is cancelled or a payment is referred due to lack of funds .
Annual Membership Discount scheme
- Memberships will need to be registered to take part in the scheme- this can be done at time or purchase or on renewal at either guest services or over the phone with the contact centre.
- Discount is only available from selected outlets – see below for details
- 20% discount off camping & glamping breaks at Crealy Meadows*
- 15% off all purchases in the park.
*crealy meadows discount is only available off peak and is at the discretion of Crealy Adventure Park & Resort Management.
Crealy Direct Debit Membership Terms & Conditions
I understand that I am signing an annual (12 month) agreement paid by 12 monthly instalments and that this agreement is not cancellable during that period. I understand that I am agreeing to collections being made from the account details supplied on the 5th of each month, and that no other alternative processing days will be offered.
I understand that should I fail to make a Direct Debit instalment on the 5th of the month that Crealy will attempt to take payment on two subsequent attempts within 21 days. If these all fail or if the Direct Debit instruction is cancelled for whatever reason within the 12 month period then:
(a) I will not be offered the opportunity to continue as a Direct Debit member.
(b) All members attached to the said bank account will immediately forfeit their membership benefits including access to the Park and member discount schemes.
(c) The full outstanding balance, including any missed instalments, for the unexpired 12 month period will become immediately due for payment.
(d) I understand that it is my responsibility to keep Crealy informed of any change to my contact or bank account details, and that no refunds will be made by Crealy as a result of my not doing so.
(a) I understand that Crealy will contact me prior to completion of the 12 month period and will give me the opportunity to cancel the next 12 month period either by phone, email or letter.
(b) I understand that by paying the first instalment of the next 12 month period that I am then contracted as per the terms above.
(c) If you are happy for us to auto re-new you membership at the end of its current term, there is no need to take any action - unless you contact us your Crealy annual membership will continue to be valid. Any membership that auto-renews will be subject to a further 12 month contract. Only unused membership cards can be subject to immediate cancellation.
Membership cards that have been used since the auto renewal will only be subject to cancellation within 28 days of the next renewal date.
PRICE FOR LIFE: The Annual Membership tariff is now frozen
The Price for life scheme allows you to remain to be a Crealy annual member and continue to pay the same annual fee from the previous year. This option is only available to ‘Individual Annual Members’ who have membership that are in date and currently active and, where applicable, members must have not cancelled or referred during their Direct Debit instruction during the last 12 month period.
Please note that if you pay for your membership(s) via direct debit, your monthly payments will increase going into your second year. The overall cost will be the same, and the increase is due to the inclusion of the initial deposit being paid at the time you set up your membership.
CANCELLING YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS
Guests wishing to cancel their memberships can only do so within 28 days of the expiry date, this must be in writing by post or email. Unless notified in writing we will automatically renew your membership and continue to take payments via direct debit. Any memberships that we auto-renewed will be subject to a further 12 month contract. Only unused membership cards can be subject to immediate cancellation. Any membership cards that have been used since the auto renewal will only be subject to cancellation within 28 days of the next renewal date.
Access will only be granted to Crealy Great Adventure Park on the production of a valid annual membership card.
Crealy annual memberships or cards cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the registered person.
Any lost or damaged cards may be subject to a £3 replacement cost.
You must inform us of any changes to your personal details e.g. address and bank account details as soon as possible.
Crealy Great Adventure Park reserve the right to amend the opening days, times and attractions (please note that the some attractions and facilities close due to the time of the year). Please check the main Park brochure or our website before visiting www.crealy.co.uk
For your safety, we ask that you obey all safety signage and associated rules and regulations for all rides, attractions and play equipment.
Crealy Great Adventure Park operates a strict policy and smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied on the Parks by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
Annual members are subject to the same park rules and regulations as all other visitors. The management reserve the right to refuse an application or renewal of a membership and can withdraw a membership or memberships if any of the agreed terms and conditions are broken.
As a Crealy Annual Member you give permission for Crealy Great Adventure Park to use your registered email address to keep you up to date with all the latest news, offers and other park related information. (Please note that CGAP will never give, swap or share any of your personal details with other businesses or organisations)
PIT STOP PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Pit Stop Pass is valid for 12 month from the day of purchase.
The Pit Stop Pass can only be used by those members whose membership number is linked (displayed) on the reverse of the pass.
The Pit Stop Pass is non-transferable to any other members.
The Pit Stop Pass must be shown to the ride operator along with a valid linked membership card.
The Pit Stop Pass is non-refundable.
Lost cards are subject to a £3 replacement cost.
Go Karts may be closed subject to rain or other adverse weather conditions.
All Pit Stop Pass holders must adhere to the regular Crealy Grand Prix rules and regulations as displayed at the entrance to the ride.
10:00am - 5:00pm - Water rides closed
Mon 20 Nov
10:00am - 5:00pm - Outdoor rides closed
Tue 21 Nov
10:00am - 5:00pm - Outdoor rides closed
Wed 22 Nov
10:00am - 5:00pm - Outdoor rides closed